+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1635Likes

Thread: The View

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The View

Dinosaur, plus Dora the Explorer, and I think I even saw Elmo. Riell, John's tramp, was posing in a white shirt, no pants, with the stuffed animals lined up next to her.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think Elisabeth was about to make a good point before Babs cut her off in her zeal to defend a fellow mistress.

Rielle called Babs apparently, very upset at the photos GQ had used. One of the panel (Joy I believe) said that she shouldn't have posed like that then.
    Elisabeth was then in the process of pointing out that Rielle was behind the camera for Edward's campaign, an observation that I thought was very much on pointe, but Babs cut her off.
    When you've been behind the camera you really can't then cry naive at the shots the editors will chose to use. They're obviously going to go for the most provocative of the shots you give them.
    Babs has always seemed to be cold towards Elizabeth Edwards. She was quite rude to her when she was a guest on the show and now she seems to be firmly in Rielle's corner.
    Last edited by fluff; 03-15-2010 at 10:31 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I am not defending the tramp mistress, but for Elisatwit to be outraged that she was in a shirt and no pants (that did not show anything) in front of STUFFED animals ...please!

There wont ever be anything remotely provocative about a woman like Rielle. She will always gross me out.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3855108;
    I think Elisabeth was about to make a good point before Babs cut her off in her zeal to defend a fellow mistress.

Rielle called Babs apparently, very upset at the photos GQ had used. One of the panel (Joy I believe) said that she shouldn't have posed like that then.
    Elisabeth was then in the process of pointing out that Rielle was behind the camera for Edward's campaign, an observation that I thought was very much on pointe, but Babs cut her off.
    When you've been behind the camera you really can't then cry naive at the shots the editors will chose to use. They're obviously going to go for the most provocative of the shots you give them.
    Babs has always seemed to be cold towards Elizabeth Edwards. She was quite rude to her when she was a guest on the show and now she seems to be firmly in Rielle's corner.
    I don't understand this post. "Behind the camera" is the opposite of being in front of the camera, right?

I really think that Barbara is senile but still has power and money, and I have very little respect for her. And yes, Barbara seems to be a very cold person. I can't recall any warmth from her, ever.

And wait, "defend a fellow mistress"? ?
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3855263;
    I am not defending the tramp mistress, but for Elisatwit to be outraged that she was in a shirt and no pants (that did not show anything) in front of STUFFED animals ...please!
    I do think that the picture was tacky, but I totally agree with you.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3855401;
    I don't understand this post. "Behind the camera" is the opposite of being in front of the camera, right?

I really think that Barbara is senile but still has power and money, and I have very little respect for her. And yes, Barbara seems to be a very cold person. I can't recall any warmth from her, ever.

And wait, "defend a fellow mistress"? ?
    In Barbara's autobiography, she admits to having an affair with a married senator years ago. Back in the day, it was doubly scandalous because he was African-American.

I didn't understand Whoopi at all today regarding her stance on the teacher who wrote that a pupil was a "loser" on the top of his test.
    As Joy pointed out, Whoopi has said in the past that the worst thing you can call someone is "stupid", yet she wanted some context before criticising the teacher in this story.
    She argued that perhaps the teacher and the students have the kind of relationship where they use those terms in the class.
    I just wasn't following her at all.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I will NOT watch tomorrow. Khate has nothing I want to hear

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3855752;
    In Barbara's autobiography, she admits to having an affair with a married senator years ago. Back in the day, it was doubly scandalous because he was African-American.
    TY, I didn't know that. It must have been almost completely "discreet", or she and her family and friends have even more power than I previously thought. Is that senator still "with us", and did she name him (I hope not)?

On the Whoopi topic, I really can't stand her "valley girl" impressions. She used to be the only saving grace of the current hosts. Someone PM me, please, if and hopefully when they replace even one of them.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

+ Reply to Thread