+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1458Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

What an outfit on the Octomom!!
    Lowcut mini dress paired with go go boots.
    My older sister had a picture like that from the '60s. Shades of Laugh In!!
    Way too funny.
    Nadia seems like someone who is definitely not operating with a full deck. She seems to contradict herself constantly.
    First she says that she's definitely not having any more kids. Then, she goes on to say that she wouldn't rule out having another kid if she met the right man. It kept going on like that. Then Whoopi made some comment to Nadia that it's no wonder that people find her a bit off (paraphrasing). The audience clapped at that point.
    I felt like I was watching a ping pong match. Very strange.....
    To Thine Own Self Be True

That Octomom laugh was what freaked me out! Bizaar! And I thought it was funny Sherry kept imitating the laugh. Whoopee and Barbara looked so uncomfortable the whole time. I think Nadia is definately hopped up on some kind of medication, she was way too hyper.
    I was disappointed the ladies didn't ask Nadia about the plastic surgery she has obviously had but denies having. Those lips can NOT be natural and you don't get a flat tummy by exercising after having all those pregnancies.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I watched some of the NAACP Image Awards to look for Sherri. I was curious as to whether she was wearing the "stolen" dress or not; she wasnt! I thought it was said that she was hosting the show, but she was only a presenter. She was her usual clown self, and she even cut loose with a Suleman-type laugh-scream, like she did, repeatedly, on the show when Suleman was on. All I could do was shake my head.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Loved their snark about KG being on DWTS

FORT Fanatic

Did you all hear Barbara's last Oscar special is this weekend?!? If only they'd used The View all week to let us know this earth-shattering news. /sarcasm

Enough! I swear this woman is delusional. Each time she announces it (at least 5 times each show) she says it like it's a brand new press release. Ugh. Retire from everything already.

Given how quiet this thread has been this week I can only presume everyone else tuned out while Barbara was on. If only I'd followed that lead. When she's on it's such a snooze fest. Even the Palin fight Joy & Elisabeth had lacked any real heat. You truly don't see how much Whoopi bolsters this show until she's not there. No wonder the ratings sucked.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I will not be forgiving Whoopi, any time soon, for not being on the show today. My heart fell when she didn't walk out. BW looked like a bagwoman, from the waist up, today. It was nice to see Vanessa Williams today. She is such a beautiful woman, and such a regular person....with more talent than most, to say the least. She didn't say a lot during the gabfest. Of course, BW was still going on about her stupid Oscar special.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

And Again EH is in total ditz mode. Wanting John Edwards mistress to not pose in front of Barney without pants

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3854929;
    And Again EH is in total ditz mode. Wanting John Edwards mistress to not pose in front of Barney without pants
    I don't even understand that post.

But it doesn't intice me to watch the travesty of "The View".

I had such high hopes for that show (long ago).
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I don't even listen when she talks. Can you explain what happened please?
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

PWS
    FORT Fogey

??? Barney the purple dinosaur? Barney's the men's store?

+ Reply to Thread