+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1435Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fogey

Re: The View

The show was soooooo much better without Elisabeth today. I don't know where she was, but I wish she would stay there.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3824698;
    I was also surprised that she told the panel that the President is soooo afraid of Sarah Palin. HUH??? What EH cannot comprehend is that most people think SP is a complete idiot. And those that do support her are just as idiotic.....and just as dangerous!
    The audience really booed her at that point.
    Apparently that booing was cut out of the west coast replay, or so I read at another site.

Elisabeth was so manic the other day that it really was quite uncomfortable to watch.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey

Dare I hope that she was told not to report to work today while they reconsider her employment contract?

too funny

I do, though, seriously doubt they'll get rid of her. She gets people talking and they like that.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

um Elisabeth, we WANT sarah bailin' failin' palin to run and be the twit's party nominee. Obama wouldn't even have to waste campain time or money ...he could just sit and work for us while she went up and down the usa spreading her stupid!

she obeys and would campaign for her like her life depended on it, knowing full well this is a sub(ooops)human woman that would have woman paying for rape kits and try get roe-v-wade turned over. levi may or may not be a liar but i think some of what he says has some truth in it.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3824275;
    Elisabeth was unbelievably stupid and shrill today. She was also disrespectful to Barbara, and to me that was the worst. BW does get on my nerves sometimes with her ways, but who does Survivor-reject Elisabeth think she is to talk to icon Barbara Walters that way?! I wish BW had chewed her up and spat her out, and was extremely disappointed that she did not. I can buy the presumption that Hasseltwit is coached before the show, but Geddie should at least make it clear that she is to remain respectful to BW because at the very least, she is making herself look like an ungrateful, immature brat. I bet the twit is like that in real life, too. I'd hate to be Tim and get into an argument with her. Today was probably the worst I've ever seen her behave, possibly with the exception of the Rosie episode. I agree she should be fired, or at the least put on Valium!
    did you see the epi when he was on? she is his clone.

bw and bg baby her. i also believe it when roise said after almost every episode she was in a fight or couldn't get her point across with her political views she'd go into her office and cry. and who dresses that child? she wears the ugliest clothes. and i remeber her wearing the tightest jeans i've ever seen in my life once when she was pregnant (big belly and all). that's not a good look for her. she looked like a tramp. i don't think barbara was there that day. she had a little fashion show for her clothing line and i wasn't impressed. if what she wears is any indication of what she's selling i can't imagine her making much money.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

FORT Fogey

I saw most of the epi when Tim was on, and although they might be on the same wavelength re things like politics and religion (just assuming that's who Elisabeth would go for), I found Tim to be much more pleasant and laid-back, and not at all aggressive/manic/shrill/vicious/insistent/intolerant/self-righteous/arrogant like his wife. It's possible he was just quiet on the show because of the unfamiliarity of the setting, but he did not have much to say. I'd bet anything he backs down fast and withdraws when wifey gets her dander up about something. I don't see her marrying someone who would actually stand up to her. JMO, of course.

Sherri Shepherd's Ex Tells Her: Move On With Your Life, Keep My Name Out Your Mouth - WENDYISTA

i have to say that i love sherri. she's funny and cool to watch, love her twitters. but this article, with her ex, he's the one that needs to stop. they've been married what 11 yrs. he cheated while she was pregnant, knocked up some chic, is getting alimony and him and his jump off are living in the house she paid for. i'd talk all i wanted if it was me. and by the way, she never ever said anything negative about him on the show so he needs to shut the hell up and be glad he's still walking around with his kickstand.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

What whiner.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread