+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1428Likes

Thread: The View

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3819476;
    Well if that twit wants Rahm fired, she better be calling for elmushbo then too because he used it many times as did Glen beck (erhead)
    Huh?? Educate me.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3819480;
    Huh?? Educate me.
    rush limpballs

Whoa! Got it!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3819476;
    Well if that twit wants Rahm fired, she better be calling for elmushbo then too because he used it many times as did Glen beck (erhead)
    Ah yes, but that would call for her to apply her supposed standards across the board, which she does not do.

Adulterers aren't fit to be President in her opinion, yet she threw her support behind John McCain.
    Her righteous indignation only seems to apply to people who are on the opposite side of the political spectrum.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Everytime Whoopi walks out, at the beginning of the show, she always makes me feel like I've arrived at the salon for my 11 o'clock appointment, with Miss Whoopi. She could drop in and work at anybody's salon, with her choice of attire! Haven't seen the "Sister Mary Whoopi" outfit in a long time...thank goodness!

Two things about today...who peed in Sherris cherrios? She seems really ornery. Maybe it is that awful wig. Her hairdresser needs to be smacked for that. It looks way too small.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

And I thought that I was the only person having issues with Sherri's chosen headgear!! It was another bad day, I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3822581;
    Two things about today...who peed in Sherris cherrios? She seems really ornery. Maybe it is that awful wig. Her hairdresser needs to be smacked for that. It looks way too small.
    Snow day for me today, so I watched part of the show. I thought Sherri's hair looked like one of those old Daniel Boone hats from back in the 60's.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Good One!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3822734;
    Snow day for me today, so I watched part of the show. I thought Sherri's hair looked like one of those old Daniel Boone hats from back in the 60's.

You are right, it did.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread