+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1548Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fanatic

Re: The View

I wish someone would have asked haggard's wife how she feels about her hubby being a hyprocrite re gays/homosexuality. sad that she's out shilling a book about her wonderful marriage and keeps trying to convince us how wonderful their sex life was before, and now after.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Mrs. Haggard was rather bizarre and pathetic.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Hasselcrack went off on one again this morning.
    Even if she were to ever miraculously have a valid point her screeching and shouting make one simply try to tune her out (imo).
    She seems to mistake volume for passion.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

"Hasselcrack" Good One!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3815452;
    Hasselcrack went off on one again this morning.
    Even if she were to ever miraculously have a valid point her screeching and shouting make one simply try to tune her out (imo).
    She seems to mistake volume for passion.
    details please

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3818667;
    details please
    Yes, details please. I haven't been able to watch since I started classes this semester. So far, it hasn't sounded like I've missed much.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3818983;
    Yes, details please. I haven't been able to watch since I started classes this semester. So far, it hasn't sounded like I've missed much.
    They were discussing the possibility of the 911 terrorist trials being held in New York.
    No one really wants them held in their backyard, so I don't fault Elisabeth for being opposed to the idea, but I do fault her for not being able to converse on the subject like anything approaching a teen, let alone an adult.
    She flew off the handle, started shouting and shreiking, Joy told her to calm down more than once and of course she countered with, "why should I calm down?"
    How about because you're not a live television show and it would be nice if for once you could be professional? (that goes for the rest of the panel too, imo)

Whoopi got fairly exasperated with her because she kept asking her where the trials should be held and Elisabeth kept responding, "military tribunal", but Whoopi was looking for an actual location, town, city etc. in response to her question.
    Elisabeth finally pulled an extremely juvenile move (again, imo) by shouting at Joy, "Did you lose anyone on 911? Because I did." As if that makes her opinions on the subject instantly more valid than the rest of the panel and as though that fact makes her win the argument. It was very "my dad's bigger than your dad."
    Another pathetic display from Elisabeth.
    Someone somewhere is protecting her because there's no way she should still have that job.

Forgot to add, a couple of days later she was calling for Rahm Emanuel to be fired for using the word "retarded" in a private meeting.
    She thought an apology didn't suffice because of all the people he would have offended.
    Funny that because an apology was all she was made to offer after her dismissive comment about Deepak Chopra that was not made in a private meeting but rather on live national tv.
    She's such a hypocrite.
    Last edited by fluff; 02-05-2010 at 01:58 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey

I remain completely flabbergasted at how twits with no talent and no brains get high-paying gigs on these shows. What were her qualifications ... eating bugs on Survivor? IMO, Megan McCain could slide nicely into Elisabeth's chair (buh-bye, E, don't let the door hit you in the behind on the way out), and would be a welcome addition to the show. At the very least, Babs or Bill need to sit down with Hasseltwit and make some non-negotiable rules for her participation on the show. She either adheres to them or she's gone. Why they have not done so is a mystery to me. She doesn't add a thing to the show, but detracts greatly from it.

I think every few months they try to rehabilitate her.
    You suddenly hear her telling more stories about her children, although those stories are always odd and usually seem to feature not having enough diapers.
    How many times does this woman need to be caught somewhere without enough diapers before she learns to pack more?
    They'll have her do that stupid "dress the co-hosts for under $100" segment or some other fluff piece designed to make the audience like her.
    I really think Geddie pulls the strings and he appears to have the raging horn for Elisabeth.
    I think he finds her very easy to manipulate and although I don't generally hang out on the grassy knoll I do believe that he feeds her info through the earpiece during the show and I believe Rosie when she says he meets with her exclusively for half an hour before each so.
    Her husband Tim, despite playing only about a dozen NFL games in his career is now working for ESPN, another Disney owned company and Elisabeth is about to host some ice-skating show again on ABC.
    As if haven't both traded on the Hasselbeck name enough to get work, now they have people at ABC/Disney finding jobs for them.

If the others weren't so lazy they could defeat many of her arguments but they choose not to rock the boat and just phone it in.
    It was so ridiculous that such poorly prepared, unprofessional co-hosts could win an Emmy.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Well if that twit wants Rahm fired, she better be calling for elmushbo then too because he used it many times as did Glen beck (erhead)

+ Reply to Thread