+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1635Likes

Thread: The View

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The View

The wigs that Sherri has worn for the past 2 days looked like they needed to be taken out back, thrown across a clothesline, and beat like a rug. Her hair has looked terrible. What in the world is wrong??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

I haven't seen the show in forever!!
    I need to go online and catch up.
    I'm assuming there hasnt been anything juicy going on since this thread is on life support. lol

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

What, no interesting classic gems coming out of Elizabeth's mouth lately?
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;3810117;
    What, no interesting classic gems coming out of Elizabeth's mouth lately?
    A shallow well will run dry quickly.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Have I missed them discussing Rosie's appearance on Oprah on Monday??? (I figured they'd say something!!)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by katkitty;3810986;
    Have I missed them discussing Rosie's appearance on Oprah on Monday??? (I figured they'd say something!!)
    Nope, they said nothing about it! Nor did they mention Conan's last show....or the Haiti relief show that was broadcast friday night.... unless I missed it?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

You guys didn't miss it; it never happened.

Tim is like Elisabeth (no surprise) in that he tends to yell when he talks. Joy's month in review was hilarious! The New York governor's interview was interesting; I'm just glad that no one brought up the SNL skits of him...which crack me up every time! I know, I know....shame on me. I kept wishing I could tip Barbara out of her chair.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The job swap was as pointless as I suspected it would be.
    Tim didn't stand out as being an awful addition to the panel, but he didn't bring a lot to the table either, imo, except to tell us that gay soldiers can be just as brave as straight ones. Cheers for that Tim
    It was nice to have an Elisabeth-free day again.
    I'm sick of hearing her abstinence rants, she seems to think all teenage girls are coerced or forced to have sex rather than making the choice themselves and she seems to think that's because "we" don't support girls who choose to abstain.
    She'll usually follow up that theory with some comment about hiding/running from Tim so she doesn't get pregnant again.
    This is a woman who a couple of years ago was bleating about being infertile. She's got three children under five, yep, she surely has a harrowing tale to tell of how she's suffered with infertility.
    Stupid woman.
    Last edited by fluff; 01-28-2010 at 04:30 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Fluff,

She is indeed a stupid self-centered woman. She is the reason I do not watch the view anymore

For the first time in a long time I attempted to watch the View yesterday. I started at hot topics or whatever it is and could not get into it at all. I can't identify with any of the women on the show at all. And everything that annoyed me before is just as annoying now. I turned it off after about 5 minutes.

+ Reply to Thread