+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1808Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Yeah I was shocked by that news too, I just posted it over on the misc. celebrity thread. The article said that the announcement was released today!

I missed her on Letterman the other night, and haven't had a chance yet to watch any of this weeks' View on my dvr.

I, too, thought they would be together forever.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I guess there are just some couples that you think will be together forever, and they are one of them. I guess it has to do with, "Well, they've stayed together without being married, so it must be a forever thing." I think we think of them being together because they truly WANT to be, not because they HAVE to be. Like Goldie and "Whatshisface". Unmarried couples have always seemed to stay together more easily than married couples?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

UGG

the view encore presentation has Khate G on I quickly turned it. The Twit EH is bad enough but Khate? No way

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3776443;
    I just heard it today as well. I don't think it was announced until today. When she was on yesterday, she talked as if they were still together. I think they were keeping it under wraps.

Shocked me. I thought they would be together forever.
    It is interesting that they've been broken up since summer and yet the announcement is just coming out now.

Maybe they were trying to work on it and just recently decided to completely go their separate ways
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Anybody know what caused the split?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

The ladies on The View were discussing Sarah Palin and her capabilities this morning, and inevitably, EH has to bring up Joe Biden negatively.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3795294;
    The ladies on The View were discussing Sarah Palin and her capabilities this morning, and inevitably, EH has to bring up Joe Biden negatively.
    surprise, surprise. NOT!!

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3795294;
    EH and Khate to me are one and the same. Dumb a@% stupid and all about them. Maybe EH could go be Palin's press secretary or something. They deserve each other

FORT Fogey

Why oh why doesn't Bill Getty or Barbara tell EH to tone it down a few decibels?! She can say whatever she wants, but does she have to get so loud and shrill? Her voice goes up about 27 octaves. It's unbearable!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It ws so nice NOT to see BW on the show today.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread