+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1561Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

we were talking about tiger because of the apology Joy had to make -I believe it was relevant to the thread.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can understand commenting on the apology, which was one specific sentence.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

very good - I'll take my comments elsewhere.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fanatic

At least it was a Babs free day. We can be thankful for that. I did enjoy the performances by Alicia Keyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3765020;
    "Chain of Fools" sounded pretty good too.
    Loved Aretha on the show! She looked and sounded fabulous and it was really great to hear such great music on the show. As far as the fascinating people Gaga was fun to watch, I dont think she was making fun at all just being Gaga!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

I just caught a couple of minutes of today's show so I mainly have one question... was Sherri wearing that for a reason?
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3776069;
    I just caught a couple of minutes of today's show so I mainly have one question... was Sherri wearing that for a reason?
    Sherri is a big Lakers fan and Lakers are playing Cleveland Cavaliers on Christmas.
    Lakers are the current champs.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3776081;
    Sherri is a big Lakers fan and Lakers are playing Cleveland Cavaliers on Christmas.
    Lakers are the current champs.
    Gotcha. Thanks!
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Am I the last person to learn that Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins has split up over the summer??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3776339;
    Am I the last person to learn that Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins has split up over the summer??
    I just heard it today as well. I don't think it was announced until today. When she was on yesterday, she talked as if they were still together. I think they were keeping it under wraps.

Shocked me. I thought they would be together forever.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread