+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1624Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3769126;
    Uchitel may not be a hooker, but she's a slut - she knowing slept with a married man, and we don't know for sure if she ever accepted cash or gifts from Tiger during that time - that would make her a hooker, whether or not she was ever charged as a prostitute.
    Isn't she asking for money now, or else she will release more texts or voice mails? Or is that another one? It's hard to keep track, there's so many.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3769127;
    Isn't she asking for money now, or else she will release more texts or voice mails. Or is that another one? It's hard to keep track, there's so many.
    If I am keeping track correctly--Uchitel is the only one who has NOT spoken publicly. and as far as i know she has not asked for money or released any text messages etc. (I think that's Jamie Grubbs.)

Other people have spoken about Uchitel--like the golf guy--Tiger's caddy?--who said he made the arrangements--plane tickets and hotel etc--for Uchitel to fly to Australia to be with Tiger a few months ago.

I agree with you that it is hard to keep them all straight since we seem to have a new one every day being interviewed on the Today show--but I have tried to keep track of Uchitel because she was the first one--and because she has pointedy not spoken out.

And also for her background of having been one of the grieving "widows" from 9-11. (Her fiance was killed in the Twin Towers' collapse.)

Uchitel is the first one and is/was represented by Gloria Allred and they were going to have a press conference but was cancelled hot on the heels of other women coming forward. I really wish the press conference had've happened first, cuz I still don't understand what GA's involvement was for.

Jaimie Grubbs is the one with the voice mail messages and texts

it's sad that I know all this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3769136;
    Uchitel is the first one and is/was represented by Gloria Allred and they were going to have a press conference but was cancelled hot on the heels of other women coming forward. I really wish the press conference had've happened first, cuz I still don't understand what GA's involvement was for.

Jaimie Grubbs is the one with the voice mail messages and texts

it's sad that I know all this.
    Anders--hi. Yes our info agrees.

And yes--it is sad that i know all this too--but it is almost impossible to watch anything on tv these days without finding out some of this stuff whether one actively seeks it out or not.

I know right - guess the number is up to 14 now.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3769132;
    If I am keeping track correctly--Uchitel is the only one who has NOT spoken publicly. and as far as i know she has not asked for money or released any text messages etc. (I think that's Jamie Grubbs.)

Other people have spoken about Uchitel--like the golf guy--Tiger's caddy?--who said he made the arrangements--plane tickets and hotel etc--for Uchitel to fly to Australia to be with Tiger a few months ago.

I agree with you that it is hard to keep them all straight since we seem to have a new one every day being interviewed on the Today show--but I have tried to keep track of Uchitel because she was the first one--and because she has pointedy not spoken out.

And also for her background of having been one of the grieving "widows" from 9-11. (Her fiance was killed in the Twin Towers' collapse.)
    Tiger's caddy is Steve Williams and he has made a brief statement stating he did not know about Tiger's personal life. Steve lives in New Zealand, he flies to the sites of tournaments and is strictly an employee of Tiger, after the tournaments he flies back to his home. Steve stated he will not caddy for anyone else and will wait for Tiger to return to the links. The person alleged to have setup contacts for ? women is a personal friend of Tigers.

I don't know. His wife sticking around for the payout she would get if she stays married to him seems a little whorish too if we're qualifying the mistresses as whores for selling their stories.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;3769232;
    Tiger's caddy is Steve Williams and he has made a brief statement stating he did not know about Tiger's personal life. Steve lives in New Zealand, he flies to the sites of tournaments and is strictly an employee of Tiger, after the tournaments he flies back to his home. Steve stated he will not caddy for anyone else and will wait for Tiger to return to the links. The person alleged to have setup contacts for ? women is a personal friend of Tigers.
    Pminn--hi. Thanks for posting this. I too saw that on a tv entertainment news show earlier today.

I admit that it is getting very confusing with so many women supposedly having been enabled to meet up and hook up with Tiger.

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos;3769392;
    I don't know. His wife sticking around for the payout she would get if she stays married to him seems a little whorish too if we're qualifying the mistresses as whores for selling their stories.

last I heard, she's looking to hire a divorce lawyer.

and I believe I did say that Uchitell (and all the others) knowingly slept with a married man -so Elin would fall under the catergory of The Good Wife, if she decides to stand by her man, Tammy Wynette style.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Finally! A day without Barbara! And a day with no Tiger Woods discussion!!!

Shouldn't all of this Tiger Woods discussion be over in the Tiger Woods thread?? I don't mean to be all grumbly, but I 'unsubscribed' from that thread for a reason.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread