+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1436Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

I remember that, too. I'm always amazed when she talks/smiles because her teeth look so nice and healthy from my tv perspective (guess that could be the wonder of cosmetic dentistry, though).
    remember to play

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diamonds78;3753991;
    I remember a while back they must have come off a break, that she had spent the whole week sleeping and had not brushed her teeth the whole time. that her teeth were furry and not even the cat would go near. I was so repulsed I think I commented on here.

Ewww...how awful for her poor significant other!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

If you don't take care of your teeth...don't you actually have an "insignificant" other? Just asking.....

Oh goody....kids all day today....somebody just kill me now.....
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3754048;
    If you don't take care of your teeth...don't you actually have an "insignificant" other? Just asking.....
    LMAO - pretty much, yup.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

OMG I am crying over here from laughing! I had almost forgotten about the fur thing, that was a funny one! So yeah again no reason for her to be mad when she is always talking about tooth care! Man Whoopi is hilarious!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

I love, love, love, love, love Robin Williams!!!!
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

EH is deomonstrating her stupidity again today. She obvioiusly knows nothing about the Constitution--funny how it never seems to apply to anyone except when EH's ilk need it for themselves.

She's also yelling again--and being so emotional about the NYC criminal trials for the terror suspects that she's saying idiotic things like the terror suspects are "illegals" and don't deserve Constitutional protections.

Gosh I have to remember that noisy as she is she knows nothing--and not get hooked into her idiocies.

I loved that Robn Williams was able to make Elisabeth totally crack up. And admit to it, even when you know he was attacking her favorites. I do have a lot of respect for Elisabeth in admitting that. I happen to have always liked her back from when she was on Survivor. I just have never agreed with her on anything political.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Did anyone see it today? I was wondering what they said about Donny's winning DWTS?

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3756278;
    I love, love, love, love, love Robin Williams!!!!
    LOL me too! and was super happy he was on the show prompting this new movie! I know it got some not so nice reviews but I thought the clips he had were pretty funny and am planning to see it now becuase of this! He was so great with the ladies they were all cracking up! LOVE that, he should totally come back!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

+ Reply to Thread