+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 1136 FirstFirst ... 246465666768697071727374757677787980818283841241745741074 ... LastLast
Like Tree1635Likes

Thread: The View

Am I the only on who doesn't have that much forgiveness in me? No way would I go back there and suck up to that old bat.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    Am I the only on who doesn't have that much forgiveness in me? No way would I go back there and suck up to that old bat.
    Nope! I'm right there with ya! There is no way I would have returned to that show at all!!

BTW, did you all watch yesterday when they were talking about gastric bypass and Joy kept making quips about pilates? Seemed to be a subtle jab at Star....

No I missed that. I would have thought it was funny, no doubt, but also think that it's a little tacky to throw digs at someone who isn't there to defend themselves. We all know that Star is too level headed to retaliate.

Don't we????

I like Debbie, but the Hot Topics seemed too raucous with her today.
    I was pretty unimpressed with how they were treating Monique yesterday.
    They didn't seem too happy to have her there.
    Elisabeth threw her such a disgusted look when she revealed her unshaven legs.
    I can't wait for Rosie to come onboard, not because I think she'll fit in perfectly, I just want to see something new and hopefully Barbara will take more of a backseat at that point.

I feel that everyone will have to take a backseat to Rosie. She is so loud and in your face that I see this turning out to be "The Rosie Show with the cast from The View". I'm not sure I'll ever figure out why she is even doing this gig. To give up her own very popular show to later join such a B grade show is just very unusual.

Yeah, what was the big deal about showing those furry legs? If they were wanting to turn my stomach, it worked I think I'd have just left that unsaid.

Just saw on Inside Edition that the hairy legged gal got in trouble on an airplane while on her way to The View.
    It also said that she is in the running for Star's job.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff View Post
    I like Debbie, but the Hot Topics seemed too raucous with her today.
    Raucous? I thought Barbara was a bit shocked/dismayed with the direction of the conversation when she asked Debbie how she stayed slender and Debbie told her that she didn't eat. giggle Absolutely NOT the answer Barbara was expecting.

And did we really need to hear Elizabeth telling Debbie how and when it was appropriate to have kids?? Very thinly veiled disdain for the fact that Debbie was conflicted between the fact that her career is just taking off and the fact that her husband would like to start a family.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Today's show really accentuated Barbara's phoniness. I was surprised that Debbie came on and played up to her.

I don't think the ladies could handle Monique everyday, but we will get to see her interact with them on Friday. Monique is very outspoken and not prone to backing down. I think she would give Joy all she wanted and then some! Joy couldn't take Monique stealing her light (I loved it when Monique showed Joy the back of her hand, indicating that she would backhand her!), and I don't think it wuld be long before Monique and Barbara would lock horns. May even happen Friday!! Here's hoping!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Today's show really accentuated Barbara's phoniness. I was surprised that Debbie came on and played up to her.

I don't think the ladies could handle Monique everyday, but we will get to see her interact with them on Friday. Monique is very outspoken and not prone to backing down. I think she would give Joy all she wanted and then some! Joy couldn't take Monique stealing her light (I loved it when Monique showed Joy the back of her hand, indicating that she would backhand her!), and I don't think it wuld be long before Monique and Barbara would lock horns. May even happen Friday!! Here's hoping!
    God forbid! Surely we won't be subjected to Monique and Rosie both. That would just be waaaay too much for me.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    I thought Barbara was rude to Debbie. She kept making comments about her personality. If you fired her then why would you want her back as a guest host?

What are you willing to do for ratings, Barbara?

+ Reply to Thread