+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1470Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3744857;
    (Toby--hi. I don't know why I don't like The Office--I know a lot of people do. But I do energy readings and my overwhelming feeling from the first time I tried to watch it was that there was very little energy there--it almost felt--sorry and I apologize to fans of the show--but it has always felt the way death feels to me.

Almost creepy in a way that even death isn't. Pretty weird-huh? )
    Ha no worries, everyone can't love it! but I sure do either way John is a great actor and appears to be a pretty cool guy to, so if you don't watch The Office you should check out some of his other work. I on the other hand LOVE the office so you know I had to watch it! The ladies seemed to like him a lot but he does seem very approachable and down to earth, loved that Sherri was able to get it out of him how he proposed I always like hearing those stories.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

I thought Emily Blount was engaged to / married to Michael Buble?
    When did that go away?
    I think Sherri is dumb as rocks, but I do think she's really been trying hard to improve her knowledge and her image. I give her credit for that, too.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Toby--thanks for the recommendation! I'll keep an eye out for him.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3744891;
    When did that go away?
    I think Sherri is dumb as rocks, but I do think she's really been trying hard to improve her knowledge and her image. I give her credit for that, too.
    I didn't realize she's 42. She comes across as much younger.

But today she said she had her son when she was 38 and he's 4 now.

I also found it kind of humorous that the other womern were trying to talk her out of talking about how she's celibate because that turns most guys off.

She wasn't getting the message though. I think she thought they were trying to talk her out of being celibate when they just want her to stop going on and on about it and scaring away potential dates.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3744891;
    When did that go away?

They have been dating for about a year now. Shortly after she ended her relationship with Buble she started dating John and now they are getting hitched!

As far as Sherri I dont think she is dumb at all, maybe a bit misunderstood but you are right she is working over time to show there is more to her than people think. Has anyone ever watched her show? its actually really funny!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

THanks, Tobi, for the info on Blount. I did not know.

As far as Sherri, I've always enjoyed her in the movies and on TV.
    I felt when they brought her on the show, it was due to he likability factor - Star Jones was a polarizing, though very intelligent, woman.
    Sherri was the direct antithesis, which was probably a good thing for the show.

I've never seen Sherri's new show.
    If you get a chance, do check out the DVD of Beauty Shop. It's got Queen Latifah, Alicia Silverstone, Kevin Bacon and Sherri Shepherd. It's one of the funniest movies ever!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't quite know what to say about Teena Marie. She looks like a PTA/lunchroom lady. Just whoa......
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

SNL did a View skit on Saturday night. It wasn't very funny--but they surely did get whiney Elisabeth down!

That part was hilarious.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3746315;
    SNL did a View skit on Saturday night. It wasn't very funny--but they surely did get whiney Elisabeth down!

That part was hilarious.

Gawd...was that not hilarious!!!??? I LOL everytime they do this skit. The woman playing Barbara has all the nuances down to a tee, even the lip movements. All the characters, Whoopie, Joy, Elizabeth are all perfectly portrayed and by the right actors too. LMAO.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fanatic

Regarding the Sat. Night Live skit, whoever played Bawa was especially good, along with the one who whined just like Elizatwit.

Tyler Swift should have been a bit more annoying as she played Kate Gosselin.

+ Reply to Thread