+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 1136 FirstFirst ... 236364656667686970717273747576777879808182831231735731073 ... LastLast
Like Tree1635Likes

Thread: The View

Rosie apparently was very impressed with Kellie, too. You and Rosie have something in common, Muduh.

TMZ.COM

Pickler Gets Record Deal and Rosie's Stamp of Approval as McPhee Responds, Silently

Professional "American Idol" ditz Kellie Pickler has become the fourth contestant from last season's show to land a record deal – and if Rosie O'Donnell has her way, she might also land a spot as a co-host on "The View."

The perky blonde, currently on tour with the "American Idols Live" tour, was signed yesterday to country label BNA Records and 19 Recordings, and her debut album will arrive November 14. Meanwhile, her guest-hosting stint with Barbara, Joy, and Elisabeth went so well that soon-to-be "View" co-host O'Donnell weighed in on her website yesterday with this, er, poetic assessment: THAT KID/TODAY ON THE VIEW/PERFECTION/TRIPLE LOVE HER.

I liked Kelli. I thought she was funny and it was nice to see someone on there who is more like most americans. What I mean is, she seems more real about who she is and where she came from. Maybe it is because she is so goofy and doesn't know any better, but it sure adds a lot of fun to the show that they desperately need right now!

I thought Kellie did a pretty good job as a stand in, but I don't think I could handle her on the show full-time.

I like Tanika Ray too.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Rosie apparently was very impressed with Kellie, too. You and Rosie have something in common, Muduh.

TMZ.COM

Pickler Gets Record Deal and Rosie's Stamp of Approval as McPhee Responds, Silently

Professional "American Idol" ditz Kellie Pickler has become the fourth contestant from last season's show to land a record deal – and if Rosie O'Donnell has her way, she might also land a spot as a co-host on "The View."

The perky blonde, currently on tour with the "American Idols Live" tour, was signed yesterday to country label BNA Records and 19 Recordings, and her debut album will arrive November 14. Meanwhile, her guest-hosting stint with Barbara, Joy, and Elisabeth went so well that soon-to-be "View" co-host O'Donnell weighed in on her website yesterday with this, er, poetic assessment: THAT KID/TODAY ON THE VIEW/PERFECTION/TRIPLE LOVE HER.
    Tell Barbara to kick Elizabeth to the curb too Rosie! LOL Get someone like Kelli for the show. Barbara seems to just love Elizabeth though.

Oh and I read on another board that Star's husband was spotted visiting a high profile divorce lawyer for two hours the other day. Hmmmmmm....

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I thought that Deborah Roberts (Al Roker's wife) did an excellent job. She's smart AND aware of life around her.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I also like Deborah. I can't see her being interested in this gig, but stranger things have happened I guess.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Debbie Metanopolous (sp?) is on the show today.

She thanked them for giving her a career. Didn't they fire her?

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    She thanked them for giving her a career. Didn't they fire her?
    Yes, they did! LOL Fired her and never mentioned her again as far as I can recall...

+ Reply to Thread