+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1458Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Isn't Rachel the one with political aspirations from an old season of MTV's "The Real World"? I watched that season and couldn't stand her.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Rachel was on the season with Pedro and Puck and all them. She was a serious republican and very set in her views. Which was interesting watching her go wild and date puck and deal with Pedro and all that.

Yep.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos;3725431;
    Rachel was on the season with Pedro and Puck and all them. She was a serious republican and very set in her views. .

She's just stupid.

I am so glad that she got called out for trying to say--a number of times--that "Everyone agrees" with whatever dumb this she was asserting.

And she was on the show because they think we miss EH's high screechy conservatism and need to be reminded of what we're "missing".....?

the view would not have existed as long as it has if it wasn't for "screechy voice E*" or any conservative voice on there

obviously those view ladies hate conservatism and only "put up" with E* because they need some conflict on the show

w/o the arguements and E* moments over the past few years, i'm positive the show wouldn't be on the air

i was watching some show the other day and heard Rosie O take yet another jab at the view; the same show that gave her free reign and turned into a daily broadway production and let her say whatever she wanted, regardless of how stupid it was (no shhhshing ever went on when she was raging)

there is no such thing as a "good conservative voice" that can be included with that particular panel; the best they could do is put some fake meghan mccain type that says the word "like" 43 times a minute

i've said this before, but i really think E* especially now with another baby should just leave that show and do other things

Barb should just call up this lady The View and call it a day

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3725332;
    Lots of crosstalk when the doctor was trying to give information on vaccines.
    Uh-huh. You see, it's this sort of sh*t that burns the hell out of me every time. I hate when they bring experts on these shows to speak about a topic/subject on which he/she has vast knowledge, and then all the while the expert is giving info on said subject, the hosts proceed to interrupt / interject with stupid questions/comments etc. to the point where the expert never gets to finish his/her sentences and before you know it his/her time is up. Thus we the viewer never really gain any valuable information if any information at all from the segment. Waste of everyone's time, imo. If you ask a question you have to be willing to shut up long enough to hear the answer. GEESh!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;3726399;
    Uh-huh. You see, it's this sort of sh*t that burns the hell out of me every time. I hate when they bring experts on these shows to speak about a topic/subject on which he/she has vast knowledge, and then all the while the expert is giving info on said subject, the hosts proceed to interrupt / interject with stupid questions/comments etc. to the point where the expert never gets to finish his/her sentences and before you know it his/her time is up. Thus we the viewer never really gain any valuable information if any information at all from the segment. Waste of everyone's time, imo. If you ask a question you have to be willing to shut up long enough to hear the answer. GEESh!

Too bad EH wasn't there. She considers herself an "expert" on everything scientific.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Today's show...I'm feeling superficial....hated the ugly applique on Sherri's shirt, however the color was wonderful on her; whomever thought that one out could have done much, much better. Loved, loved, loved Joy's necklace.

Did they ever talk about Rush Limbaugh? If they did, I must have dozed.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3726524;
    Today's show...I'm feeling superficial....hated the ugly applique on Sherri's shirt, however the color was wonderful on her; whomever thought that one out could have done much, much better. Loved, loved, loved Joy's necklace.
    I feel superficial everytime I watch this show and see Babs wearing panyhose with open-toe sandals. A true fashion violation if I've ever seen one.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;3726545;
    I feel superficial everytime I watch this show and see Babs wearing panyhose with open-toe sandals. A true fashion violation if I've ever seen one.
    I laugh about this because at my job the dress code is that we HAVE to wear panty hose with any open toed shoes including sandals.

+ Reply to Thread