+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1532Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Regular

Re: The View

When Barbara was pushing her book it was plugged everyday. constantly, Yet Sheri is allowed to plug a new show only when she pleases Barbara or when Barbara is not there. Joy is pushy, grabby and not very funny. Whoopie drives me crazey when she comes out and mugs for the camera trying to get free product or food (somewhat like a begging dog). If she is so interested in the segments she should have to moderate or introduce them, rather than distract from them. I've really got to find something else to watch but I like the hot topics, and disscussion. Once I tune in for that I usually hang around, and get annoyed with the rest of the show. I love tuning in to find Barbara not there.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Khloe Karsashian...a waste of space.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3722795;

Agreed. I came to this realization when I saw her on Celebrity Apprentice 2. Had I watched the Keeping Up With the Kardashians I'm sure I would have discovered this sooner.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Aww I enjoyed Khloe her and her sisters are pretty entertaining. I am sure she was pretty tired since she said she was up till 5 talking to her new husband. I could not get over that HUGE ring she had on and Whoopi's joke about having one just like it at home was cute. Loved seeing those cute kids in the costumes and the lady with the Kate wig was great.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

I've watched the Kardashians and I just find Khloe to be my least favorite.
    I do feel for her though, as I think it was probably hard having to grow up in that family where she was more than ikely overshadowed by her other siblings.
    I hope she does find happiness in her new marriage. I'd wish that for anyone. I just don't find her at all interesting as a co host on this show.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Now Khloe was my favorite on the show not that I really had a favorite but I felt she seemed the most strong minded out of the three that is so maybe I am a bit biased. Some people may not be impressed with her but she and he sisters have a following so I am sure today's episode was fantastic for some folks (probably her husband).

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Too funny, Toby.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Khloe would fit in with those View ladies; she's young and liberal so she would cover the demographic

She is also the ugliest of the K sisters... what is her career btw?

E* should move on from the show and let it tank

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3722795;
    This reminded me of the scene on How I Met your Mother when Marshall looks at a cover pic of one of them and says "Very Hot Woman who's famous for some reason that my wife told me that I can never remember" or something to that effect.

Can someone tell me why this family is famous? From my perspective they just came out of no where.... I know there was some kind of reality show about them, but were they famous before that? If not, why would anyone watch it? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3723088;
    Can someone tell me why this family is famous? From my perspective they just came out of no where.... I know there was some kind of reality show about them, but were they famous before that? If not, why would anyone watch it? Thanks!
    because Kim put out a sex tape and was buddies w/ P Hilton

doesn't take much

they connected Bruce Jenner & Robert Kardashian after the fact

E! seen that the other dingbat (P Hilton) had some success w/ her corny FOX reality show and ran with it

Kim had a big booty, a sex tape, and a stoopid voice like P Hilton and decided to put them on

the rest is history

i still don't see what their career is though

+ Reply to Thread