+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1758Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Jon and Kate make me wish Octomom could pop out another set of octoplets.....

Babs needs to retire. Letterman owned that extortionist - he doesn't needs Bab's help.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

PWS
    FORT Fogey

The interesting Letterman discussion was on CNN in their legal segment...the point that even if the sex was really entirely consensual other interns, etc., could be feeling that the current "beloved" was getting advantages due to her status and sue. One example is appearing on the show which one of them did---you get paid extra for that, publicity aside.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3718766;
    Jon and Kate make me wish Octomom could pop out another set of octoplets.....
    LOL. I hear you. But seriously, all of those so-called parents should be in jail.
    Babs needs to retire. Letterman owned that extortionist - he doesn't needs Bab's help.
    If she retired, that show would be 1/5 watchable. The others need to go away SOON, too.

I wish that I had watched it with Lisa on, dang. If they could get Meredith back, that would be 2, and we'd just need to find 3 more.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Lisa Lang asked the question that so many people would love to ask and have the answer to BUT Babs had to go and cut the conversation off. That darn Babs!!!

I dont' watch the show on purpose - If I'm home (like I was on friday, sick, sick, sick) I'll watch because there's nothing else on, but it was a pre-taped one, so nothing of value was discussed so I turned it over to watch the Bachelorette.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;3718663;
    w/o even watching, i keep wondering why those people are even relevent

anyways... it's a JOINT account so technically he not stealing anything

two, they should have way more than that in their indiv accts (assuming they have money spread out) considering they've both made millions

3rd, why is she on tv telling people that

school me because i don't understand why america needs to know all this

and why NOW would she NOT do the show, concern of the children didn't seem to bother them before

Apparently one of the rules the Arbitrator laid down was that neither of them could withdraw significant amounts of money from that accoiunt without first consulting the other.

So--yes--if Jon did remove that money he was ignoring the rules for their separation.

(Since the View ladies seldom bother with any legal facts I am sure this did not get mentioned on the show?)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

No, the ladies didn't mention it, but they did ask Kate what she was going to do about it (probably BW). As I recall...no answer.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

and they never got the rest of the story either....how Kate had originally taken money out of this acct. but put it back. Or how they have 11 other bank accounts. Penniless, she is not.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Watched Sherri's show yesterday; it was cute! I will watch again.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3719038;
    and they never got the rest of the story either....how Kate had originally taken money out of this acct. but put it back. Or how they have 11 other bank accounts. Penniless, she is not.
    However this is the only account that is liquid--IE--that money can be withdrawn from. So the fact that there is almost no money in it would mean that she could not pay the monthly bills--like the mortgage.

+ Reply to Thread