+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree977Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3649095;

I have no idea what Babs was running on about at the beginning when she was talking aboout the show being taped and Elisabeth still being pregnant.
    She could have simply said, "this show is taped and by the time you see it Elisabeth might have had her baby".
    Or, she could have just said nothing.
    We all know Friday shows are taped, if we didn't they flash "previously recorded" on the screen and even if people didn't know the show was taped and had heard Elisabeth had had her baby, they could probably figure out that if she's sitting there still clearly pregnant the show had been taped.
    I think it was because they taped it last week, not just Thursday. You know how she likes to think the audience is stupid...she was afraid we would miss the show wondering how E could be there and pregnant when she just gave birth (if that was the case)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

And big whoop if Elisabeth gives birth. This is not her first time, so the novelty has kind of worn off. Between Elisabeth and Heidi Klum and all of their breeding.....
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3649329;
    I think it was because they taped it last week, not just Thursday. You know how she likes to think the audience is stupid...she was afraid we would miss the show wondering how E could be there and pregnant when she just gave birth (if that was the case)
    Yeah, she thinks we're the stupid ones.
    She probably watches the taped shows and wonders how she can be at home and on tv at the same time.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3650036;
    Yeah, she thinks we're the stupid ones.
    She probably watches the taped shows and wonders how she can be at home and on tv at the same time.
    Good one!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3649979;
    And big whoop if Elisabeth gives birth. This is not her first time, so the novelty has kind of worn off. Between Elisabeth and Heidi Klum and all of their breeding.....

At least Heidi has enough class to not continuously refer to her water breaking.....

Btw--EH is taking a 6 month maternity leave--right?
    (Hey--I can dream, can't I?)

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3648216;
    I hear that breast reductions are extremely painful. I guess if she gets sick of hauling that load around, she'll get around to it. I'm also betting that insurance will pay for it.
    Apparently many made that comment to her after her reveal last week. Her answer was that she adamantly refuses to have a breast reduction as she likes her chest size exactly as it is.

She apparently wears a size 6 pants but has to wear a size 10 dress.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Good to see you, Broadway! You seem to have been invisible lately. Hope things are good for you.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Elizabeth gave birth to a baby boy Isaiah Timothy this afternoon.
    Congratulations to the Hasselbecks.
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

FORT Fogey

Thanks for that info. It sounds like everyone is doing well?

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3646448;
    I didn't find it amusing that Geddie wheeled out a cart of her favourite "naughty" foods.
    It undid the whole idea that she'd undertaken a sensible diet and exercise plan and made it seem like she'd done a crash diet and could now go back to eating, bingeing even.
    That's the level of stupidity I'd expect from Geddie though.
    I agree and was I the only one who got the impression that Sherri would immediately do a Cookie Monster immitation and put all the weight back on? I just don't know what that segment of Sherri loosing weight was supposed to prove. The ONLY successful way to keep weight off is lifetime change, not temporary diet loss. You have to CHANGE you idea of your favorite foods. Yo yo eating only adds to the problem. Kudos to Sherri for loosing the weight, awful for Getty, etc. to provide the foods for the obvious "pig out" to come.
    Yep, I also caught the nylons and either the swimsuit was most probably "tummy control" type, but SHE felt good about herself and she lost the weight. She has a challenging body type (squarish build) and an uresolved food addiction, imo.

+ Reply to Thread