+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1624Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;3641042;
    Which Fox commentators "scream"?
    Glenn Beck. It makes a great ring tone.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

So, Sherri revealed her bathing suit body today and I thought she looked pretty good.
    She's an odd shape and teetering in on four inch heels didn't help her deportment, but you could tell she felt good which is absolutely the most important thing, imo.

I did get further proof that they have a terrible stylist though as the suit Sherri wore emphasised her chest and made her look more out of proportion.
    They showed a picture of her wearing a different colour suit in a magazine and everything about that suit looked better to me.
    Bertter fit, more flattering cut, better colour.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fan

I do give her props for wearing a bathing seat on national tv. I'm slim and I've had more than my fair share of breakdowns trying on bathing suits.
    I thought she cheated a little bit she was wearing nylons and a bra underneath I also wondered if she had on spanx.

Sherri just needs to breakdown and get a breast reduction. She is just so out of proportion and her top heaviness can't be good for her back.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

As much as I hate to admit it, I thought that BW's gypsy-type skirt was very pretty, I loved the white shirt (the lines were beautiful), and I am in love with that necklace that she has worn for the past couple of days! I may have chosen different earrings.

And Sherri said that those were 5 inch heels....and I don't think that they did her any favors at all. My back hurt just trying to watch her walk in them. And where was that "bubble butt" that she was sporting the other day? I think that was fakery then, because it looked very pronounced! We should have been able to see that in the bathing suit

Joy had a very unpleasant look on her face when Sherri was modeling the suit. Wasn't hard to tell her feelings on what she was seeing. Babs looked rather unimpressed, too, in spite of what she said.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3641849;
    I"m pretty sure that screaming is in the contracts of the FOX commentators! "Follow Big Daddy Bill's lead!"

I wonder if the interviewing process for the commentator jobs are all done in screams too?
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3643332;
    As much as I hate to admit it, I thought that BW's gypsy-type skirt was very pretty, I loved the white shirt (the lines were beautiful),
    I agree...I loved her outfit today.

FORT Fogey

Fluff says--
    "Tomorrow is the last day of the live shows before the August hiatus.
    I'm sure Elisabeth will ramp up the water breaking and baby references for this final show."

And boy did she ever.

I am sick of water-breaking references.
    Is being pregnant ALL she knwos how to do?

Look at the uncharitable thoughts I get when I hear too many water-breaking references.
    I do hope her labor and delivery go well and that everyone turns out to be healthy and happy.

I wasn't too impressed with bathing suit Sherri. She does look disproportionate with her huge chestal area. Her legs look great.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

"chestal" New word! I love it!! Will definitely be using it!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread