+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1384Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

If she was then I think Babs countered it pretty well by using the term "replaceable".
    "That's Numberwang!"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I am sure that Star Jones can talk to Sherri about trying to creep down that path! BW does have venomous fangs, you know.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3595853;
    I thought Babs looked dreadful today.
    She said a "get well" message to someone yesterday.
    I thought she said Brian, but perhaps it was Bryant, her hairstylist. His absence might explain the "dragged through a hedge" look she was sporting today.
    I thought she looked very frail when she was standing up when Hasslehoff came on.

Sherri picks some odd things to be perturbed about.
    Perhaps the term "demanded" was not used when Simon and Ryan were in contract negotiations because both sides were able to reach a settlement quickly so there was no need for either side to dig their heels in.
    I agree--in addition to her hair looking very fine and not having any of its usual shape or body--her shoulders looked very tiny and she did look very frail and vulnerable.

But you know--the sudden illness of a good friend can do that to you--make you feel very vulnerable and small.

I think that usually her outgoing--often brash--manner outweighs her physical slightness.

Not yesterday.

I found it interesting that Whoopi said that she wanted to go to the moon, but she's afraid to fly (or used to be, anyway) cross country.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I see that "Sister Mary Clarence" is back today. She must really like that ugly onesie; didn't realize that it was a onesie until today! I'm shocked to see her wear it so soon after its debut appearance.

I think that Sherri is only a few steps away from ripping BW a new one! She did not hide her annoyance well with BW when the discussion of Henry Louis Gates, Jr.'s arrest (and President Obama's response to the last question of the night last night) came up. If you get a chance, don't miss it!

Please make BW go away for a couple of weeks, at least! Seriously, we need a break from her.

FORT Fanatic

I used to tape the 'hot topics' shows but lately I have not bothered to do that because I cannot stand Bawa Walters and Elizatwit.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3603243;
    I see that "Sister Mary Clarence" is back today. She must really like that ugly onesie; didn't realize that it was a onesie until today! I'm shocked to see her wear it so soon after its debut appearance.

I think that Sherri is only a few steps away from ripping BW a new one! She did not hide her annoyance well with BW when the discussion of Henry Louis Gates, Jr.'s arrest (and President Obama's response to the last question of the night last night) came up. If you get a chance, don't miss it!

Please make BW go away for a couple of weeks, at least! Seriously, we need a break from her.

All the ladies were riled up during the discussion about Henry Louis Gates Jr. It was pretty exciting to me I love seeing them have so much passion about things, you get some really good debate going on that way.

Also Sherri shopping for bathing suits was pretty funny!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

FORT Fogey

In hope someone tells Sherri about the many health benefits of breast reduction surgery--and soon.

She must be in so much pain.

And in case this looks snarky in print--it's not meant to be--I have a friend who was about Sherri's size including her height and proportion.

She suffered terrible back pain all her life until she had the surgery. She says that most doctors don't bother to tell their patients like Sherri that they don't have to suffer with this and just how much better they will feel afterwards.

I don't see Sherri getting reduction surgery. I think she's quite proud of her large breasts. I agree though, that the more weight she loses, the more disproportionate she looks. I haven't figured out how that works though. When I lost a lot of weight, the first place I lost it was my breasts.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Yeah I think she is actually a small size person she is just top heavy. I have an aunt who had breast reduction surgery and it was pretty bad for her recovery wise but afterwards she loves it because now she can wear normal clothes and what not. I know she is becoming more comfortable with her body with this weight lose bathing suit challenge and I know I can't wait to see her in her bathing suit.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

+ Reply to Thread