+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1338Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Did anyone watch it today? The were pretty lively but have been basically all week! I really like watching Thomas Jane and Jane Adams from Hung they were pretty funny and when Thomas brought out that tape for Whoopi.... LOL fun! She played along rather well!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

I only watched the beginning. I wanted to smack BW as much as WG did. What is so hard to understand about jerry curl? (not sure if that's how you spell it but I know what it is)

I think Babs understood about the oil, she was asking Whoopi what sparked the oil in the first place and Whoopi didn't answer her, she just kept talking aobut him having oil in his hair.
    How Babs didn't know that pyrotechnics of some sort sparked the blaze I don't know. I thought that was very well known.

It was difficult to watch that footage though. Horrible to see him, or anyone else for that matter, with their head in flames.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Well, that was pretty obvious too that it was a spark from the pyrotechnics. As smart as she is, she's pretty dumb. OR she thinks we all are.

She definitely thinks the audience is.
    I doubt anyone watching that couldn't have figured out that some sort of spark from the show they were staging for the commercial ignited the hair product.
    But then Babs treats the studio audience at least like complete morons.
    I'm surprised she didn't stop Whoopi two seconds in to the segment to ask the audience if they knew Michael Jackson was dead.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I kept wanting to stop Whoopi from answering and ask her, "Did you HEAR the question that she is asking?" Whoop was not hearing/answering BW's question. That was right up there with somebody asking you how you are doing, and you repeatedly answering, "I really like the color red!" I learned a long time ago to answer the question that is asked....not what you think you hear.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3579522;
    I think Babs understood about the oil, she was asking Whoopi what sparked the oil in the first place and Whoopi didn't answer her, she just kept talking aobut him having oil in his hair.
    How Babs didn't know that pyrotechnics of some sort sparked the blaze I don't know. I thought that was very well known.

It was difficult to watch that footage though. Horrible to see him, or anyone else for that matter, with their head in flames.

Yes it was really hard to watch and I had to turn away then, he totally did not realize what was happening when people came running towards him. I like that Babs explains everything in detail, because everyone watching may not know whats what so its nice IMO.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Is it just me or does Babs seem extra bitchy today? Starting out in a mood because the President got moved back because of America's Got Talent then complaining that people don't watch the news all evening, they want entertainment. I couldn't watch the news all the time, you need a break from all the bad going on. It's nice to sit and not worry about the world for a while. Then she is cutting off guests. Someone needs to slip a valium in her water.

Her attitude about Paula Abdul wanting more money really got to me. It is like she was sending a message saying "maybe she is more replaceable". She needs to go away for a while, methinks.

I thought Babs looked dreadful today.
    She said a "get well" message to someone yesterday.
    I thought she said Brian, but perhaps it was Bryant, her hairstylist. His absence might explain the "dragged through a hedge" look she was sporting today.
    I thought she looked very frail when she was standing up when Hasslehoff came on.

Sherri picks some odd things to be perturbed about.
    Perhaps the term "demanded" was not used when Simon and Ryan were in contract negotiations because both sides were able to reach a settlement quickly so there was no need for either side to dig their heels in.
    "That's Numberwang!"

^ could sherri be sending a subliminal message to babs by channeling paula abdul

when do the view ladies reup there contracts?

+ Reply to Thread