+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1556Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Oh my gosh. $30/day for a single person? I could see comparing it to affordable if the person only ever ate out. But holy wow. I spend about $70/month on groceries and sometimes that's hard to budget.

Her justification was that it's less than what Sherri currently spends on her diet.
    Sherri claims she can't cook and they seemed to be suggesting that she ate out a lot, so she might well spend less than $30 a day.
    Most people don't spend anywhere near that. It might have been a plan suitable for Sherri and I guess that's the most important thing considering it's her weight loss challenge.
    It just seemed like a quick fix because she has a deadline.
    If Sherri's bust was in proportion to the rest of her she;d look really good, imo. Her chest gives the illusion that's she's bigger than she really is.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey

The news shows were playing tapes of Sarah Palin giving a speech last week and it hit me that EH sounds EXACTLY like her--high-pitched and ignorant of facts and whiney.

Kind of scary--but it explains why EH likes her so much.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3490896;
    I guess the blouse distracted me from the earrings, because I don't remember them....and I am an earring/jewelry fanatic.
    The blouse was blue and white striped with that awful mess in the center.

The earrings were huge orange tear-droppy things that came down almost to her shoulders it seemed.

I can't remember what color pants or shoes she had on, but the orange just did not go with that blouse!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3491979;
    Her justification was that it's less than what Sherri currently spends on her diet.
    Sherri claims she can't cook and they seemed to be suggesting that she ate out a lot, so she might well spend less than $30 a day.
    Most people don't spend anywhere near that. It might have been a plan suitable for Sherri and I guess that's the most important thing considering it's her weight loss challenge.
    It just seemed like a quick fix because she has a deadline.
    If Sherri's bust was in proportion to the rest of her she;d look really good, imo. Her chest gives the illusion that's she's bigger than she really is.
    ITA. I don't recall her considering a breast reduction. That would definitely change her entire look.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

She has said that she likes her "boobies". Just looking at her makes my back hurt.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

somehow I doubt Bitsy was so concerned for Chelsea Clinton when Rush Limbaugh made really mean comments about her. EH needs to leave my screen she gives Republican females a bad name.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fanatic

today: susan lucci was on. she sure has an obvious boob job and face lift. sheesh.

i can't get into the black eyed peas, at all.

kathy griffin is supposed to be on...i guess she's last. hopefully she'll be fun.

I agree that Susan Lucci looks like she's had way too much done. And why do tiny women need to get these major boob jobs? They just look so out of proportion.

I usually like Black Eyed peas. I think they spent too much time talking to them. I can listen to ....like and you know.....just so long and then I start to go batty.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3495383;
    somehow I doubt Bitsy was so concerned for Chelsea Clinton when Rush Limbaugh made really mean comments about her. EH needs to leave my screen she gives Republican females a bad name.

She seemed to be suggesting that David Letterman was some sort of pervert for marrying a woman 12 years younger than him, but doesn't apply the same "logic" the the age gap between John and Cindy McCain.

She can't bring herself to applaud for Alex Rodriguez because of rumours about him having extra marital affairs, but voted for and was a vocal cheerleader for McCain who is an admitted adulterer.

Her righteous indignation would be so much more palatable if she appied it across the board.
    If she was to say, "I don't condone some of the things John McCain has done in his private life, but I think he is the best choice for President."
    I'd have no issue with her. She chooses instead to try to excuse behaviour in him that she would abhor in others by saying comments like "well he was just back from war...", "he's only human". "we all make mistakes", the same excuse she used to brush off Cindy McCain embezzling from her own non-profit organization to feed her prescription drug habit.
    People aren't perfect and will go to great lengths to get their fix if addicted. Cindy McCain sorted herself out, good for her. I applaud her, it can't have been easy.

Cut ARod the same slack then.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread