+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1501Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

That's why I love Whoopi. When Sherri was talking about Jeffrey bugging everyone on the train and Sherry was fine with it because other kids bothered her before, basically "paybacks", Whoppi called her on it. I agree...just because other parents have done so doesn't make it okay for you to allow your kids to annoy strangers.

FORT Fanatic

wouldn't it be great if some parents were like man those kids are horrible and rude...i'm going to raise my child so they wont do that.

havent watched for awhile now so dont know what was said or happened. but just by reading posts...looks like jeffrey is becoming a lil spoiled brat who'll get away with everything he wants or does. oh well...but she is trying and by talking about it sherri knows she has some trouble she just doesnt know what to do or handle him. thats why he's getting away with what he does and she's making excuses.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

I wish Bitsy would shut up otherwise I will have to strangle her with that ugly shirt that is wearing her.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Maybe they can have that Nanny come on from the "reality" show and advise Sherri...but I suppose that isn't on the right network. Or they could tape her visiting S & J at home and whipping him into shape. Be useful for the audience as well!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3488593;
    I wish Bitsy would shut up otherwise I will have to strangle her with that ugly shirt that is wearing her.
    Now, see......I wasn't even going to mention that hideous, test pattern shirt....

I am frequently shocked at her taste. Doesn't she have various options from which to choose? Definitely makes me wonder what else had been brought to the studio for her.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3488934;
    Maybe they can have that Nanny come on from the "reality" show and advise Sherri...but I suppose that isn't on the right network. Or they could tape her visiting S & J at home and whipping him into shape. Be useful for the audience as well!

In my area both shows are on ABC--and if I remember correctly the Super Nanny has been on The View before taking questions from the audience.

Anyone else remember that? Maybe 3-6 months ago?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, then perfect!! Send her to Sherri's home!

That blouse was one thing.....but what was with those fugly earrings?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I guess the blouse distracted me from the earrings, because I don't remember them....and I am an earring/jewelry fanatic.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I though the show was awful today.
    "Clap your hands if you've heard of autoerotic asphyxiation". Oh dear God, Babs, please just stop it.

The diet segment was ridiculous.
    It's Sherri's challenge, no need for Elisabeth to be involved at all.
    Sherri should have been the one asking questions, listening for advice and reading the entries from her food diary.
    Whoopi needs to stop coming into view and claiming food or other items during segments.
    It stopped being amusing a long time ago, imo.
    Finally, the advice from the doctor that the food plan as affordable for anyone was quite ludicrous.
    $30 a day, $900 a month, I would think that would be out of the range of what many people could afford.

Also, I knew it was too much to hope for that there would be a correction to Elisabeth's comment that President Obama didn't mention democracy during his speech in Cairo.
    That would have been an admission that she didn't listen to the speech and chose instead to parrot what she'd heard on other shows.
    If nothing else it will hopefully serve as a lesson to Elisabeth that she should spend less time listening to talking heads.
    Last edited by fluff; 06-09-2009 at 07:20 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread