+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 1095 FirstFirst ... 165657585960616263646566676869707172737475761161665661066 ... LastLast
Like Tree1328Likes

Thread: The View

They are glutton for punishment if you ask me. I would not do that but that's just me. I hope that he does not leave her though it would be sad. I'm sure he will get some ribbing at next football camp though too bad, he has a wife that can't keep her trap shut. As for STAR her husband will be gone soon you can bet on it when the is no work or money coming in. Seems like he is a kept man. LOL that is just from what I have been reading though, no knowledge in person, live in a different country.

Wait, wait wait! She married Al after only knowing him for three months? Man, I thought those wedding plans took at least twice that long. Time sure flies when you'r not having fun, doesn't it?

I prefer that they not discuss their sex lives too. And on the few occasions when Barbara joins in on the discussions, I just cringe. I REALLY don't need to know anything about that.

I think they got engaged after three months and married after nine months to a year of dating.
    It all seemed very strange to me.
    He seems like a rent-a-husband.
    She had her much talked about check list of features and attributes she wanted in a husband and along comes Al who just happens to fill all of her criteria.
    Kind of suspect.
    I hope it's genuine for her sake though because she's going to come in for an unholy amount of stick if not.

Barbara looked like she was just about ready to throw in the towel today.
    She sat slumped over the table for part of Hot Topics and seemed completely unable to keep up with the conversation.
    They weren't even talking about anything too demanding as I recall, she just seemed to lose the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    Wait, wait wait! She married Al after only knowing him for three months? Man, I thought those wedding plans took at least twice that long. Time sure flies when you'r not having fun, doesn't it?

I prefer that they not discuss their sex lives too. And on the few occasions when Barbara joins in on the discussions, I just cringe. I REALLY don't need to know anything about that.
    I think Star wanted a big wedding and all the freebies just because she was a DIVA all she needed was a guy who she could get to agree to go along with it.

My other big beef with Star is her posture. Now she claims that she used pilates and yoga to help her lose weight. Now I won't go in to that the weight lose issue but I do dispute her pilates claim. Pilates is one of the best things you can do to correct posture problems and Star has plenty. As an ex-heavy she was used to carrying her body a certain way. I mean and extra 150 lbs is a lot to distribute over her frame and she has this habit of sticking her head out and it looks as if she has no neck and a really large head and the proportions really nauseate me. Now if she had a really good pilates instructor they would teach her to elongate her muscles and walk tall not hunched over like a turtle bobbing her head out of her shell. That is why I do think she lied about doing Pilates.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I thought the whole Pilates thing was just a smarta** remark from Rosie..something to the effect of "sure Star lost all that weight by just doing Pilates and yoga, right?" (wink, wink).......or am I just dreaming that?
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

It was in response to Star's claims to have done Pilates and yoga.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Barbara looked like she was just about ready to throw in the towel today.
    She sat slumped over the table for part of Hot Topics and seemed completely unable to keep up with the conversation.
    They weren't even talking about anything too demanding as I recall, she just seemed to lose the thread.
    yeah, had to laugh a bit at that point. they were talking about public toilets.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    It was in response to Star's claims to have done Pilates and yoga.
    AH HA......I stand corrected...thanks Broadway!
    Puleaze tho..if all it took was Pilates and yoga to get rid of my 50 lbs I needed to lose, I'd dust off those Winsor Pilates tapes I have in the back of some closet and get to working...
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Whatcha waiting for, bbnbama? It's so easy, (especially after listening to Star for years say that she just doesn't have the desire nor the patience for exercise.) If she had known it was this easy she would have done it years ago.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke View Post
    yeah, had to laugh a bit at that point. they were talking about public toilets.
    She was apparently as bored with the discussion of how to use the paper toilet seat covers as I was. I got a laugh out of her just sitting there with her head hanging and looking around at the audience every so often.

+ Reply to Thread