+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1563Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Elisabeth was especially shrill today I thought. Even knocked her water over. I didn't watch much because with Whoopi gone, there's really no reason, and Barbara was monopolizing the conversation way too much for my tastes.

I had to laugh though, because all the women were wearing butt ugly jewelry today except for EH and I suppose they didn't want to clash too much with that horrid top she had on. Joy's necklace was awful, IMO.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

I turned on today only to see Barbara instead of Whoopi. I WANT MY WHOPPI! [/end hissy fit]

Their jewelry is awful as is Elisabeth's top. What were the stylists thinking?

FORT Fogey

EH is out of control!

What was that with her intentionally spilling the water? That's not pregnancy hormones--that's jsut stupidity.

BW was not happy with her.

And BW is turning this whole show into one giant trainwreck.

Telling Sherri/Joy to "say something funny" to lighten the mood after their discussion of Afghanistan.

Thank goodness neither Joy nor Sherri rose to the bait.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

These two-faced witches need to be thrown off the air.

It is not uncommon for people to use 'Special Olympics' as part of a joke. I personally know of no one who does it maliciously. Obama got caught up trying to be funny. He realized the gaff and apologized for the mistake. Get over it!

As to the other three, if this were McCain, or any other Republican, they'd be on him like white on rice. And they wouldn't try to be as polite as EH was. They'd be just plain nasty and vindictive.

I need to continually remind myself, when channel surfing during the day, avoid The View.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I would have given my left arm to see Michele Obama's reaction when she heard the Special Olympics crack come out of his mouth! Wonder if he "caught it" when he got within her range??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3390231;
    I would have given my left arm to see Michele Obama's reaction when she heard the Special Olympics crack come out of his mouth! Wonder if he "caught it" when he got within her range??
    I'm sure he did.

I could have done without Babs talking about vibrators today, too.

Dag, do you mean I missed "the talk"?

I wasn't paying too much attention. I remember the word coming up and Babs saying something to the effect of "what every woman needs". I don't remember totally because I am trying to block it out of my brain because I am all out of bleach.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3390254;
    I'm sure he did.

I could have done without Babs talking about vibrators today, too.
    Well, I see I shut this program off at the right time today. I'm glad I missed that.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3390383;
    I wasn't paying too much attention. I remember the word coming up and Babs saying something to the effect of "what every woman needs". I don't remember totally because I am trying to block it out of my brain because I am all out of bleach.
    Sadly, I heard it. They were talking about women not buying luxury items these days and Babs piped up with "vibrators aren't a luxury, they are a necessity!" with all of the eagerness of a lap puppy
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread