+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1428Likes

Thread: The View

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The View

I was going to say...I don't hear 'bitchy'....I hear truth!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Sally Field seems like a very nice person. I've never seen her act bitchy. I think she just acknowledged a reality about Rob. I didn't perceive it as a slur against Calista.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3382362;
    I was going to say...I don't hear 'bitchy'....I hear truth!
    Of course I suppose it is all in the tone it in which it was delivered...and I didn't see it... but I can totally see any number of actresses agreeing that Rob is prettier than they are!

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

I don't care how pretty Calista is, I'd rather look at Rob.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Thank goodness, this crappy week is over!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Has anyone else noticed that the side conversations / overtalk from Joy seems to really be increasing? Over the past couple of days, I've found it to be to the point of distracting. Yesterday when Elisabeth was introducing Megan McCain, Joy was offering her own commentary either to Whoopi or someone off camera. Then today, she was commenting to Dr Drew WHILE Whoopi was asking him a question -- so she was being disrepectful to Whoopi and causing a problem for Drew who was going to be left to answer a question he didn't get to listen to. I hope they say something to her, because it's getting annoying. I'd rather see them all talk over each other then to watch this personal show within a show.

speaking of Joy.......

The View's Joy Behar May Finally Marry Boyfriend - Couples, Joy Behar : People.com

The View's Joy Behar May Finally Marry Boyfriend
    By Marla Lehner

Joy Behar's unmarried days may soon be over.

The 66-year-old View co-host says she's considering getting married to her longtime boyfriend, Steve Janowitz.

"I have been with a guy for 26-and-a-half years," the comedian said on Barbara Walters's SIRIUS XM Radio show Tuesday. Asked if they have talked about marriage, Behar answered, "Yes."

The reason behind the move to tie the knot, she said, is mostly practical. "Somebody that I know lost her partner. They were gay women. And the partner was in the hospital, and she had to pretend that she was her sister in order to really deal with stuff, " said Behar. "I donít want that to happen to us Ö and I also just feel that I want to."

As for how the wedding might come together, Walters told Behar, "I could give you the wedding." A stunned Behar responded, "really?"

"How many people do you want?" Walters asked to which Behar quipped, "I don't know. How many can you afford?"

In the end, Walters suggested having the wedding at her house. And Behar said she'd make sure her boss gets the scoop on the story. "What I would like to do on The View is announce it after I do it if you don't mind," she said.

If she does make it official, the marriage would be Behar's second. She has a daughter with her first husband.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

More power to her. Unfortunately, her friend wont be this lucky.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Oh my gosh... Taye Diggs is on today! NUMMY!

Any Rentheads here? Otherwise, anyone who watches Grey's/Private Practice should be totally ready for today's show. That man is just gooooorgeous.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;3386217;
    Oh my gosh... Taye Diggs is on today! NUMMY!

Any Rentheads here? Otherwise, anyone who watches Grey's/Private Practice should be totally ready for today's show. That man is just gooooorgeous.
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE Taye Diggs. I might have to mute it and just sit and stare at the man... won't have to listen to the ladies chirping.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread