+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1635Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by steppemaster;3379823;
    Actually--I aw a bit of it today and there was that weird laughter while they were trying to discuss the Bernie Madoff crimes.

Joy looked around and said "What the h*ll is that?"

It seems to be coming from the building they're in front of--like laughter sound effects that go off every few minutes--or when there's applause or some specific sound that triggers it--that someone seems to have forgotten to turn off.

The women looked very uncomfortable when it was happening--and it was obviously not any of them doing it.
    Helicopters flying overhead.

On Tuesday's show, I thought the weird noise was Carrie Ann's laugh.

On Wednesday's show, I didn't hear that same strange noise. There were a lot of helicopters flying overhead and that was what Joy was wondering about. She wondered if we were being "invaded" or something and wished they would fly to San Diego....just to get out of their space.

This week looks like such a sleeper to me, I doubt I will tune in on Thursday and Friday. Housework is looking better to me! LOL

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3379866;
    I wish they'd get back to NY already. I am weary of all the promotion for Disney.
    They are doing what they are told, Disney OWNS their behinds.

I love how they were talking about how cold they were and Joy was even wearing gloves but Sherri was wearing a sleeveless dress.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I'll be glad when the show returns to NY. These "on-location" always bore the hell out of me. And being "on-location" usually means an entire week Babs...that's enough to drive anyone wacky.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I tried to watch this week, but couldn't get past Monday. It is awful, I mean, seriously who cares about the history of Cinderella? If you do, Google it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3381047;
    I love how they were talking about how cold they were and Joy was even wearing gloves but Sherri was wearing a sleeveless dress.

I can identify with that. I am often warm when others are cool or even cold. I've often been asked what climate I am living in.

Two mornings in a row when I've turned to The View to check out who is going to be on I've been greeted by Babs trying to sing some Disney song.

Eeekkk!!!

Quote Originally Posted by steppemaster;3381361;
    Two mornings in a row when I've turned to The View to check out who is going to be on I've been greeted by Babs trying to sing some Disney song.

Eeekkk!!!
    That sounds like a shudder-worthy nightmare.

The minute it became known that it was another "View, On Location" week, I knew it would be worse than the usual (which is bad). I think The View is trying to emulate Regis & Kelly (which is also bad).

I do regret missing the segment with the DWTS judges (LOVE Bruno!), but I hear it's on you tube.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Fan

I was surprised that Sally Fields agreed with Calista that Rob Lowe was prettier than Calislta. Thought it was a bitchy of her. She should have said nothing.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by diamonds78;3382165;
    I was surprised that Sally Fields agreed with Calista that Rob Lowe was prettier than Calislta. Thought it was a bitchy of her. She should have said nothing.
    Well, come on, it's so obviously true! To deny it would just seem phony. Calista is 'interesting" looking, but kind of weird looking. Rob is classically pretty/handsome.

+ Reply to Thread