+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1458Likes

Thread: The View

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Re: The View

She should totally take a premature maternity leave. You know, from here to October.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3355839;
    She should totally take a premature maternity leave. You know, from here to October.
    Or after Christmas--possible Caesarean she'll have to recover from!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3354829;
    When she announced her pregnancy, she said she was due in August. Now maybe she is due middle to late July and is just saying August, I don't know.

I do know that with my older daughter she was born on her actual due date, August 8th, and there was no way I was showing like that in February.

Even the way EH is putting her hands on her abdomen, makes it look like she is further along. If she is pregnant with twins, I could see her being as big as she is. But I haven't heard her say anything about twins. And by now, she would have heard the heartbeat(s) at her regular doctor visits and maybe had an ultrasound.

I think she is further along. She was complaining about not feeling like herself in Oct. That's when they were all blaming their sluggishness on the election. When she announced her pregnancy on the show she made reference to that in an "oh, I guess I was pregnant and didn't know it" kind of way.

she should just stay home. With three (four) little ones to take care of, she should put those republican values to work and be a good little mom and stay home

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I wonder how much Tim makes now. And i do wonder if she'd be willing zip those lips to instead stay at home. If she's earning 100k a year, these days, that's hard to come by.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fogey

100K a year? I thought they make way more than that, even Elisabeth!

I remember reading a long while ago that Elisabeth made $400,000 a year. I have no idea whether or not that's true, but I would expect now that she's earning in excess of a million.
    Her contract's up for renewal in April and I'd expect her to be making well over the $1m mark, maybe as high as $2m.
    Tim made a million in salary plus bonuses in his last season for the Giants, iirc. It's fairly easy to check what pro-sportsmen make, but I can't be bothered to look.

They bought a $3.5m condo last year. They're not hurting for cash by any means.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;3350818;
    I hate this show, mostly because of her shrill, stupid mouthing off, and the way it makes me angry that someone so unworthy should have a job like that.
    ITA - I don't watch The View on a regular basis, however when I do, I just can't take listening to Elizabeth - she tries to appear as if she is so intelligent, so politically savvy, so informed, and so self righteous. I wish she would just leave and go back to wherever she came from - stranded on an island far far away from civilization.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Joy and that stupid looking HUGE necklace she had on today!!! That thing wouldn't even look good with a strapless dress or top. That thing was a total miss!! Love you, Joy-Joy!!!

And if Babs says "My Face" one more time, I'll scream!!! It is "My Space", you idiot!!!

And Whoopi was laughing at her!!! (That part was worth it! )
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3360573;
    Joy and that stupid looking HUGE necklace she had on today!!! That thing wouldn't even look good with a strapless dress or top. That thing was a total miss!! Love you, Joy-Joy!!!

And if Babs says "My Face" one more time, I'll scream!!! It is "My Space", you idiot!!!

And Whoopi was laughing at her!!! (That part was worth it! )
    I was distracted by that necklace for the entire show. It was like there was the four of them and the necklace. I didn't catch the "My Face" thing but how typical of Babs.

+ Reply to Thread