+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1563Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fogey

Re: The View

I would LOVE to be in the room when Joy tries to tell Condoleeza Rice just how stupid she thinks that President Bush is.

FORT Fanatic

I totally agree, just based on how super intelligent Condaleeza Rice is she wouldn't have agreed to keep working for him if he were as stupid as Joy likes to make out!

Yeah, that's right. There has never been a case of an intelligent person working for an imbecile. Never. I can't imagine how anyone ever managed to conceive of such an unlikely concept and it is beyond the scope of my ability to comprehend how and why soooooo many people the world over have complaints about the abilities and intellect of their individual bosses.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3294041;
    I just watched one of the shows from last week, when Elisabeth walked out wearing a wide suede-looking belt, and there was no mistaking that sway-back look that pregnancy gives you when you wear something tight. The belly looked pretty significant to me. I was guessing 3-4 months.
    I read that she is due in Aug, so that would only be about 2 months or so.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

You don't see many "obvious" bellies at 2 months. Her's was pronounced. The only one I've seen that pronounced at that point was a friend who was pregnant with twins.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3294509;
    I read that she is due in Aug, so that would only be about 2 months or so.
    But she said that she didn't even know for the first two months. She thought that she was just tired from the election and such.
    But this is her third. You usually start showing sooner with each one.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Looser ligaments, I guess.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3294477;
    Yeah, that's right. There has never been a case of an intelligent person working for an imbecile. Never. I can't imagine how anyone ever managed to conceive of such an unlikely concept and it is beyond the scope of my ability to comprehend how and why soooooo many people the world over have complaints about the abilities and intellect of their individual bosses.
    I love how you worded this. I'm your biggest fan right now.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3294524;
    You don't see many "obvious" bellies at 2 months. Her's was pronounced. The only one I've seen that pronounced at that point was a friend who was pregnant with twins.
    Ohh no.. twin Hasselbecks!? Im scared now...

however maybe she will need to spend more time at home.. and less on the View!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3294477;
    I didn't say that it has never happened. But yes I would bet that it is extremely rare that an truly intelligent person, as Condoleeza Rice is, would stay working for an imbecile, for eight years. Especially when she has so many other opportunities.
    Just because people have complaints about their individual bosses reguarding his/her abilities and intellect does NOT make that person more intelligent. It just makes them more of a complainer.

+ Reply to Thread