+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1634Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3288777;
    You hit the nail on the head with that one!
    I totally meant Joy. She is almost the sole reason why I refuse to watch this show. I like Elisabeth and Whoopie and I can't STAND Barbara. Haven't watched really since Sherri joined but I really liked Starr a lot but Joy is just a nasty peice of work IMO. I stopped watching for awhile because of Joy and then started watching again when Elisabeth joined and once Rosie joined I stopped watching again. After Rosie left I tried to watch again but just couldn't stand it because it seems in the time that I stopped watching, Joy actually got even more nasty and obnoxious.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Oh, I understand that you meant Joy. I'm just saying that your adjectives totally describe Ann Coulter.

I love Joy! She cracks me up!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Joy was about the only one I could stand when I watched it years ago. Then Rosie and Babs just destroyed it for me.
    I always though Joy was funny (although in a sarcastic way)

Is it just me, or does Blago look like Tatoo from Fantasy Island?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

^ no he looks like a cabbage patch kid

My daughter thought it was Stephen King at first.

So, why in the hell is Babs there by camera? Can't she just go away? We can have three hosts today...her interviewing Blago like that was ridiculous.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Elisabeth's family. Losing her grandma and grandpa so close together is rough.

Babara W. is boring, her voice, her speech, she has passed her prime.

FORT Fogey

Usually I like the way Whoopie handles blowhards like Blago--but today I was disappointed because she seemed not to know much about the rules under which Illinois does its impeachments.

Sherri actually seemed to know more about it. I think she's getting more and more educated--and has been working on that ever since the campaign.

Personally I don't think they should have given Blago the benefit of the large viewship that The View has.

But that's just me.

I agree about that odd thing they did with BW--what was the point? If she were faster off the mark it mght not have been so boring and lacking in any energy.

(and my thoughts and prayers go to Elisabeth and her family too)

FORT Fanatic

first they give a wide audience to ann coulter, and now blago? yuck.

Am I the only one who doesn't really care for Liza Minelli's singing? I, honestly, don't get why people rave over her vocal stylings. Her vibrato really bothers me. To me, she sounds like somebody is trying to shake her gizzard out! What is everybody hearing and appreciating that I am not?

+ Reply to Thread