+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1458Likes

Thread: The View

  1. #6091
    Premium Member dagwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    salt lake city ut
    Age
    43
    Posts
    19,031

    Re: The View

    There were great guests, today. Plus it was so nice to not have to deal with Babs.

  2. #6092
    FORT Fogey Lil Bit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Iowa
    Age
    55
    Posts
    3,399

    Re: The View

    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3280651;
    There were great guests, today. Plus it was so nice to not have to deal with Babs.
    Sure, the one day I miss the show and it's the day that Barbara is gone. Just my luck.

  3. #6093
    FORT Fogey Muduh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,303

    Re: The View

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3281745;
    Sure, the one day I miss the show and it's the day that Barbara is gone. Just my luck.
    Sounds a little too coincidental. Are you sure you two weren't together?

  4. #6094
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North of Reality
    Posts
    2,365

    Re: The View

    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3282446;
    Sounds a little too coincidental. Are you sure you two weren't together?
    Oh Muduh, I think you might be on to something.......

  5. #6095
    Scrappy Spartan Broadway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,963

    Re: The View

    Maybe Lil Bit IS Barbara..... hmmm...

  6. #6096
    FORT Fogey Lil Bit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Iowa
    Age
    55
    Posts
    3,399

    Re: The View

    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3282525;
    Maybe Lil Bit IS Barbara..... hmmm...
    Talk about conspiracy theories!

    (btw... I watched the show today, and guess who was on...and on...and on...?)

  7. #6097
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,195

    Re: The View

    Great show today! NO CELEBS!! I was surprised when Elisabeth actually put on the Obama pin for a little bit.

    I love Charles Gibson, but what is his tremor about? It makes me kind of crazy, and I've never heard anything about what it's from.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  8. #6098
    bb addicted tapper01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,093

    Re: The View

    I loved the contrast between Sherri and EH in DC

    Obama will open DC and give it back to the people

  9. #6099
    HELL-O DR OLIVER! stacerace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bethany, Oklahoma
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,905

    Re: The View

    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3282781;
    Great show today! NO CELEBS!! I was surprised when Elisabeth actually put on the Obama pin for a little bit.

    I love Charles Gibson, but what is his tremor about? It makes me kind of crazy, and I've never heard anything about what it's from.
    I thought he was diagnosed with cancer or something awhile ago...
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

    "We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

    "Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

  10. #6100
    Scrappy Spartan Broadway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,963

    Re: The View

    Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3282939;
    I thought he was diagnosed with cancer or something awhile ago...
    I think you're confusing him with the late Peter Jennings who died from cancer. Or, Charlie Gibson did announce about 3 or 4 years ago that he was diagnosed with Essential Tremor. That's the same condition with which Katherine Hepburn was affected.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.