+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 1115 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516561065061006 ... LastLast
Like Tree1501Likes

Thread: The View

Did you see the show today? Someone mentioned that she was on her honeymoon and the audience applauded. Barbara asked if they were applauding because she was on her honeymoon or because they didn't have to hear any more about the wedding. They applauded long and loudly about that. I DO hope we don't have a month of honeymoon information when she gets back.

Haha, that's hilarious. For real, first the proposal, then hearing about her wedding and all her giddiness was annoying. I love to watch hot topics but dang if all she could talk about was her dang wedding. Didn't she meet him online?

She was really big. I saw some reruns not too long ago.

Can't wait to hear about the honeymoon. :rollseyes:

Yes. Elisabeth and the baby are getting old quick too.

Don't you just love how Meredith is always flirting or talking about sex. She is a dirty woman.

I also find it hard to believe that Barbara was searched by a man at the airport.

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol
    Don't you just love how Meredith is always flirting or talking about sex. She is a dirty woman.
    No I don't.
    That got real old for me real quick too.
    You just know that she'll always look for the double meaning to exploit or will always just randomly come out with some ridiculous sexual comment.
    I find it rather juvenile and also somewhat forced.
    It's as though her role is to be smutty.
    She looks classy but rarely acts it.

Haha, that's hilarious. For real, first the proposal, then hearing about her wedding and all her giddiness was annoying. I love to watch hot topics but dang if all she could talk about was her dang wedding. Didn't she meet him online?
    No, she met him at some Alicia Keys event... whether it was backstage, or at some other event, I'm not sure.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Oh, I could have sworn I heard her talk about meeting him online but that she didn't tell him that it's her exactly what she did til later.

I guess seeing how she has teenage kids Meredith should act a little more respectful. How embarrassing for the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol
    I guess seeing how she has teenage kids Meredith should act a little more respectful. How embarrassing for the kids.
    That's exactly why I think it annoys me so much.
    I feel bad for her kids that she acts so childishly.
    Keeping this PG13 here, she once mentioned things that her son might get up to behind closed doors and I really felt embarassed for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluff
    I feel bad for her kids that she acts so childishly.
    Keeping this PG13 here, she once mentioned things that her son might get up to behind closed doors and I really felt embarassed for him.
    Nooooo, how could she! What is going on in that head? Does she just say "whatever" pops into her head- geesh!

I think she does just say whatever pops into her head and a lot of the time I think what comes out is rubbish.
    Barbara will be talkjing about some head of state she's interviewed and Meredith will say "did you sleep with him?"
    Grow up woman!!

Star is back from her honeymoon is case any of you were boycotting the show until she got back

Kathy Griffin was on today and was quite amusing, but Star spent the whole time looking at her like she was trash because she was (fairly playfully) insulting celebrities.
    Get a sense of humour, Star!!

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Star is back from her honeymoon is case any of you were boycotting the show until she got back

Kathy Griffin was on today and was quite amusing, but Star spent the whole time looking at her like she was trash because she was (fairly playfully) insulting celebrities. Get a sense of humour, Star!!
    It seems to me that I heard Miss Kathy made some comments about Miss Star that were not so flattering... When the whole wedding hype was in full swing. I am surprise that Star even looked at her at all....

And the earlier comment about Star wearing outfits that were too small. I totally agree. Its annoying. Its not as if she couldn't find something to fit properly. But Oprah does the same thing, every day! It drives me crazy. Why would you wear something that fits so poorly when you can afford to have you clothes fit perfect. I know Oprah's obsession seems to be telling everyone that she is a size 9. It used to be she claimed to be a size 12... but since her return from vacation she is a 9.

Aha, I did not know that, gaby.
    That makes sense because I couldn't see why Star would be so disgusted by Kathy making comments about Clay Aiken and Byron the Bachelor.

A guy plays her in SNL skits, I've seen her laughing at those before.
    I guess Kathy hit a raw nerve. She does have the tendancy to be bitingly accurate.

+ Reply to Thread