+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1533Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3265000;
    UGH, I just happened to have the TV on, and this show was on. I really can't stand ANY of these women, except Whoopie. I just want to smack Joy, Baba, and Sherri. Thank God EH is not on.
    Where is Elizabeth? Hope she does not return..........

Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz;3265001;
    Where is Elizabeth? Hope she does not return..........
    There's always hope.

I am so disappointed in this show, and have been, for YEARS. It was supposed to be about intelligent, open-minded women, having intelligent and thought-provoking discussion. But early on, it became a farce, and just another advertising platform for so-called celebrities.

UGH!!!!!

If more proof is needed that this show needs to end NOW...

They actually had Perez Hilton as a guest.

Baba used to be a legitimate journalist. Shame, shame....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3265023;
    If more proof is needed that this show needs to end NOW...

They actually had Perez Hilton as a guest.

Baba used to be a legitimate journalist. Shame, shame....
    I'm not sure I see the connection between Perez Hilton being a guest on a talk show and the legitimacy of Barbara Walters as a journalist. The View is not a news program. It's produced by ABC's daytime division, not their news division. As a talk show, they book guests that they think will be interesting and entertaining to the audience. Perez fits that bill. I can't say that I like him a great deal, but there are other guests on the show I don't care for either. But they're entertaining to others, so it makes sense for the show.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Elisabeth's grandfather died, and they are expecting her back tomorrow.

Perez has lost a decent amount of weight. Congratulations, and good for him.

Sherri told another Jeffrey story about them being on an plane, and his out of control behavior. Apparently, she thinks this behavior is cute. Her only real response was, "Tee-hee-hee..." I swear, sometimes I think they should sell tickets for planes that are for families with small children, ONLY.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Did anyone else see Babs reaction to Perez talking about Charles Barkley's DUI? I shouldn't laugh - but the look on her face when he said the words "oral sex" was priceless. Sheer horror.

FORT Regular

My condolences to Elisabeth on the loss of her Grandfather.

I am disappointed that the ladies did not question Perez about his nasty treatment of Elisabeth. I don't think he's been too nice to Sherri either.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NannaV;3265181;
    My condolences to Elisabeth on the loss of her Grandfather.

I am disappointed that the ladies did not question Perez about his nasty treatment of Elisabeth. I don't think he's been too nice to Sherri either.
    But he's mean to everyone. It's not like he's singling out the women of The View, but than kind to everyone else. For the most part, if he comments on someone, it's mean and snarky. They know it when they invite him on ... so they can't exactly take issue for him doing what got him invited on the show.

Maybe someone will start up a meaningful, thought provoking talk show, where the guests are someone to aspire to be...oh, there is always hope.

+ Reply to Thread