+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2624Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Bitsy got her invite to the White House.

'VIEW' CO-HOST ELISABETH HASSELBECK HAS 'BONE TO PICK' WITH WHITE HOUSE - New York Post

And wasn't it funny how she skirted the question Melissa asked her about gay/marriage. She would be well suited for politics if she wasn't such a twit.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3252800;
    If you want an example of someone "complaining", it was when Elisabeth was complaining about not getting an invitation to a White House Christmas Party. "Haven't I done enough for the Republican party?" I'd be embarrassed to whine about something like that on national tv.
    I guess even the Republicans are tired of her.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

NannaV

Joy just admitted that she is bitter, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by NannaV;3253390;
    Joy just admitted that she is bitter, lol.
    Good for her. Now when is EH going to admit that she's a dimwit?
    And so it begins, the end of times..

NannaV

Never, because it's not true.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3252800;
    If you want an example of someone "complaining", it was when Elisabeth was complaining about not getting an invitation to a White House Christmas Party. "Haven't I done enough for the Republican party?" I'd be embarrassed to whine about something like that on national tv.

She has no shame, pride. I would privately say to myself "forget it, screw it" and move on. Sulking about it on tv

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3253338;
    Bitsy got her invite to the White House.

'VIEW' CO-HOST ELISABETH HASSELBECK HAS 'BONE TO PICK' WITH WHITE HOUSE - New York Post

And wasn't it funny how she skirted the question Melissa asked her about gay/marriage. She would be well suited for politics if she wasn't such a twit.
    Two sad things about this: she finally got her invite but only by using her (overpaid) television job to whine on televisision about being left out (and of course it hit the global Internet), and even in her whine, she made sure to mention that she's only ever gotten the "20th party down the street...with only leftovers". Good grief, is there a grateful bone in her body? She seems to be the poster child for entitlement. The definition of entitlement to which I refer is (from answers.com):

In clinical psychology and psychiatry, an unrealistic, exaggerated, or rigidly held sense of entitlement may be considered a symptom of Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
    And Lil Bit: ""Haven't I done enough for the Republican party?" is laughable. I don't think that EH did much positive for the RP; she's an embarassment (which is perhaps why she didn't get invited originally).

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3253194;
    Anderson Cooper is making fun of her tonight for her whining about the lack of invite.
    AC is a pretty decent, nice, down to earth guy, for him to do this is

If a person, EH in this case, had to whine about not getting an invite then gets one, would a person with any pride still go? Then again, she did whine about this.

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3253411;
    If a person, EH in this case, had to whine about not getting an invite then gets one, would a person with any pride still go? Then again, she did whine about this.
    My thoughts exactly. How can she go to this party now and hold her head up high knowing that she had to whine to get an invite. She doesn't have the good sense to be embarrassed.

+ Reply to Thread