+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1548Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Great clarification, Rattus!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Poor Sherri! She seems to be trying to get better, though, don't you think?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Regular

I enjoy Sherri for the most part. She is funny without it seeming forced and scripted. Sherri seems like she would be a fun person to be around.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3249219;
    Yes! I despised Sherri when she first came aboard because she's just not that bright, and she was loud and obnoxious. But Sherri has made it obvious that she is the type of person that is actually aware of her shortcomings and lack of knowledge in some areas and she works on educating herself accordingly. She's the perfect foil to someone like Elisabeth who is unable or unwilling (never quite sure of which) to acknowledge that they don't know something and instead bleat accordingly. So now I actually enjoy Sherri and some of her "bless her heart" moments.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ParkerMadison;3248696;
    So do I.
    I feel so mean for thinking this but she's so out of touch and corny.
    She slows down the jokes and conversation.
    OMG it annoys me when Whoopi, Joy or Sherri are in the middle of relaying a funny story or joke and are just getting to their punchline when BW interrupts them and inserts an irrelevant question or comment, thus KILLING the punchline. She absolutely annoys the living HELL out of me when she does this.

She's gotta go...she needs to retire.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I think Sherri when she first joined The View wasn't as informed as she is now. She's doing her homework, preparing better for the daily topics. Good for her.

Quote Originally Posted by NannaV;3248573;
    Elisabeth is far more intelligent than Behar can ever dream of being. All Joy does is spew out one liners that someone else probably writes for her.
    If Joy wasn't intelligent she wouldn't be hosting, subbing for Larry King on CNN, she is very different on LK.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;3248897;
    I think Joy's mood would improve if they got rid of idiot Elisabeth. Joy is just sick of arguing with someone who only understands Hannity talking points.
    I don't see Elisabeth as being an idiot just because she is not an Obama supporter. Elisabeth is probably just as sick of arguing with people who can't see past the end of their noses. That's what they're all getting paid big bucks for. I doubt that any of them would be there if not for the salary. I actually doubt that any of them would care to be in the same room with the others if not for that. Well, except for Joy and Barbara who I think were already friends when the show started.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3249219;
    I like Sherri. She is the most down to earth one there. *And her hair looked cute today.* I got all set to watch today, for the first time in months, and the show was preempted for an Obama announcement. I turned it off and don't know if they ever got back to the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3249304;
    I don't see Elisabeth as being an idiot just because she is not an Obama supporter. Elisabeth is probably just as sick of arguing with people who can't see past the end of their noses. That's what they're all getting paid big bucks for. I doubt that any of them would be there if not for the salary. I actually doubt that any of them would care to be in the same room with the others if not for that. Well, except for Joy and Barbara who I think were already friends when the show started.
    I never said she her idiocy had anything to do with her political party. I really don't care what party she supports. She has shown her lack of knowledge in many areas. Please refrain from putting words in my mouth.

I think Sherri is the only one that actually prepares for the show. She started out very shaky, but has greatly improved and is enjoyable to watch. I give her kudos for that.

+ Reply to Thread