+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1624Likes

Thread: The View

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The View

What is YMMV?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Your mileage may vary.

FORT Regular

Elisabeth is far more intelligent than Behar can ever dream of being. All Joy does is spew out one liners that someone else probably writes for her.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NannaV;3248573;
    Elisabeth is far more intelligent than Behar can ever dream of being. All Joy does is spew out one liners that someone else probably writes for her.
    And one could argue that all Elizabeth does is spew out things Sean Hannity has already said.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I really liked Sherri's hair today. I think she looks great in shorter styles. I also thought Elisabeth showed great restraint today when they were discussing Gov. Blagojevich. She could have gone after Obama, but she didn't.

I really, really, really wish that Barbara would retire though. I love Whoopi and I've even learned to like Sherri more than I did when I first started watching the show. I tend to agree more with Joy but her personality is a real turn off for me. I've never liked her type of comedy though, so that may explain it. I hardly ever agree with Elisabeth, but I like her well enough. Unless she's going rabid over some political argument. All in all, I'm okay with the panel on the show. There are things that I would change, but no one has asked me to step in yet. I just enjoy the show more when Barbara is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3248548;
    PMS?

But every single day!?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by NannaV;3248573;
    Which must be why Larry King calls on Joy rather than Elisabeth to sub for him

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3248590;
    I really liked Sherri's hair today. I think she looks great in shorter styles. I also thought Elisabeth showed great restraint today when they were discussing Gov. Blagojevich. She could have gone after Obama, but she didn't.

I really, really, really wish that Barbara would retire though. I love Whoopi and I've even learned to like Sherri more than I did when I first started watching the show. I tend to agree more with Joy but her personality is a real turn off for me. I've never liked her type of comedy though, so that may explain it. I hardly ever agree with Elisabeth, but I like her well enough. Unless she's going rabid over some political argument. All in all, I'm okay with the panel on the show. There are things that I would change, but no one has asked me to step in yet. I just enjoy the show more when Barbara is gone.
    So do I.
    I feel so mean for thinking this but she's so out of touch and corny.
    She slows down the jokes and conversation.
    Aww, I feel bad now.

FORT Fan

I think BW looks annoyed most of the time.

FORT Regular

I agree that Barbara brings the conversations to a halt when she's there. It takes her forever to tell something and then it's usually something we have heard before from her.

+ Reply to Thread