+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2016Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fanatic

Re: The View

Probably not if she is anything like Joy who proves to be juvinile in all things. Guess EH is in good company.

To each his/her own, but this is where I disagree. I don't see Joy as "juvenile" at all. she is very strongly opinionated, but I guess it doesn't irritate me because I find myself usually agreeing with her thoughts and views....way more so than Elisabeth's. To me, Elisabeth comes off as whiny and babyish..and has to have the very last word on everything. Key difference in the 2 women.
    Last edited by angelic_one2002; 11-28-2008 at 01:55 PM.
    "Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." ~ Corrie Ten Boom

I feel the same way - Joy is a crack up- but she's knowledgeable and able to communicate her thoughts in a clear manner (and yes, I tend to agree with her - for the most part) whereas, Bitsy is very narrow minded, whiney and childish. There are times I agree with Bitsy, but I just wish she could learn how to express herself without all the dramatics. And sometimes I wish the others would stop interupting each other and let everyone finish a sentence - they are ALL guilty of this!!! Even Babs.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I'm probably gonna get kicked in the teeth for this - is it just me or is there anyone else out there who thinks Joy Behar is NOT FUNNY? I like Joy but she is not funny at all. Her jokes are embarrassingly stupid most of the time.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't know if anyone cares, but Oprah will be interviewing BW on Monday's show and the previews show the Star Jones questions being brought up.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;3242504;
    I'm probably gonna get kicked in the teeth for this - is it just me or is there anyone else out there who thinks Joy Behar is NOT FUNNY? I like Joy but she is not funny at all. Her jokes are embarrassingly stupid most of the time.
    Joy used to be really funny. Now she just comes off as being bitchy, to me. That dismissive way she has of fluttering her hand in front of her when she's disagreeing with anyone else's opinion makes her appear to be really bitchy. Everyone on the show is supposed to be entitled to their opinion but for the last several months only one opinion has been allowed and woe be unto anyone who disagrees. I used to watch the show regularly but have almost dropped it completely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;3242504;
    I agree. And on the rare occasion that she does deliver a funny joke, she usually ruins it with a "look at me, that was funny!" look on her face. A comedian should be confident enough to be funny, and allow the audience to laugh.

FORT Fanatic

I never really find her funny at all. Her jokes are usually so obvious they seem embarassing and she tries to hard. She is so narrow minded and crass I have starting muting the tv when she talks so I don't have to hear the tone and sound of her voice it just makes me heave.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3242783;
    I don't know if anyone cares, but Oprah will be interviewing BW on Monday's show and the previews show the Star Jones questions being brought up.
    This is a repeat that originally aired when Barbara's book first came out. So nothing new...

I did not like how Babs responded when Sheri wanted everyone to help her boy win a prize - Whoopie wanted a chocolate bar and Babs was just rude - although Sheri shouldn't have done it on stage. I hate these types of school things......
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

+ Reply to Thread