+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1458Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fan

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;3236651;
    I was more entertained by Elisabeth's story, combined with the other women's responses, than I am by most of the stories Regis tells. It's just one of the reasons why I DVR The View each day, but not Regis.

To each his own.
    So was I.
    It was very relatable, until she said she left her cart.
    My husband would have just gone to wait in the car, bump that.

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3236714;
    Did anyone watch last Friday's show with Gloria Estefan and a male guest?

This is the 2nd time that I saw that she threw food into the audience. EH had better watch her step, they might get rid of her.
    She is a child and a baby and I would LOVE the day when she is gone from the view.

I may actually watch it again

Did anyone watch last Friday's show with Gloria Estefan and a male guest? They brought Cuban and Lebanese food that Gloria cooked (Cuban) an what her friend cooked (Lebanese food). EH picked up some of the food and threw it into the audience. Everyone on the panel, Barbara, Joy, Whoopi and the guests looked at EH with a look that said "WTH are you doing?". I thought it was very rude to the guests that brought the food.

This is the 2nd time that I saw that she threw food into the audience. EH had better watch her step, they might get rid of her.

It was Gloria Estefan's husband, not just a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3236801;
    She is a child and a baby and I would LOVE the day when she is gone from the view.

I may actually watch it again
    I only watch the show because she is on it. If not for her and Sherri I think it would be unbearably dull.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Did anyone watch last Friday's show with Gloria Estefan and a male guest? They brought Cuban and Lebanese food that Gloria cooked (Cuban) an what her friend cooked (Lebanese food). EH picked up some of the food and threw it into the audience. Everyone on the panel, Barbara, Joy, Whoopi and the guests looked at EH with a look that said "WTH are you doing?". I thought it was very rude to the guests that brought the food.
    She did it again!? Jeez. Someone drop kick her.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Oh yes, the toss the food to the crowd....and have it fall apart over 3 or 4 people! Nice, cute, funny, entertaining, only not!

A few weeks ago, BW mentioned how she didn't think it was the right thing to do for Sarah Palin to have brought her baby out on the stage after the VP debate.....because it was so late. EH didn't have a problem with it and stated how she often would bundle up the kids and drag them out to the field after a football game because TIM wanted them there. Again, it's TIM, TIM, TIM.

And it was TIM who complained about her ugly outfit that she wears to bed because it is comfy.

And, of course, after he got picked up by that team in AZ last year, EH had to uproot herself and Gracie and move across the country to be with him for a few months.....when she was in her third trimester. So she had to fly, with permission from her doctor, she had to find a new OB/GYN, she had to live in an area of the country where she had no family, no friends, no bearings.....all while dealing with a 2-year-old and an impending birth. Sure, I have known people who have had to move during a pregnancy and all turned out well, but why couldn't Tim have moved out there and flown home on his days off? EH would have hired help if she didn't already have it...or have her mom come to stay with her (like her mom ended up doing in AZ). Gracie wouldn't have had her world turned upside down. On the Real Housewives of Atlanta, one woman's husband is a basketball player for the Cleveland Cavaliers, yet they live in Atlanta....and he flies home on his off days. It can be done.

The biggest problem I had with the whole trip to Homegoods was that by the time TIM realized the lines were too long, they were already more than halfway through their quality family time. They had already gotten the kids ready...fed, dressed, buckled into safety seats, driven to Jersey, parked the car, gone through the store and loaded up on stuff. They only had to check out, put the stuff in the car and drive off. If they had planned on going and then one of the kids got sick, or the entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel was blocked by an overturned tractor-trailer and traffic would be tied up for hours.....fine, go back home!

It was interesting to note that nowhere in her little reveal about this trip did she say that the kids were acting up, etc. It was her husband, the adult, who was acting like a child. I also wondered whether there was a must-see football game scheduled on the tube that he really, really wanted to get home to watch. Forget the quality family time, 'tis football season after all.

I agree that they both need to grow up.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Well, in all fairness, it is up to Elisabeth to decide how to "run" her marriage; she will make her decisions as time moves along. We've all done certain things to appease our mates in order to show a spirit of cooperation, and most of us understand that there comes a point where we Draw The Line! We've all got to decide on where that line will be drawn for ourselves, though. As we mature, which Elisabeth is still working on, we find out what we will tolerate for ourselves and for our children. Hopefully, we don't "break crazy" when we realize that we've reached that point. What is going on in their home is their business.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I was put off a bit by the HomeGoods story as well - but it has been pretty well covered here. I just don't understand why she couldn't have just waited in line with Grace to get the things they were excited about while Tim and the baby waited in the car or walked around some more? Seems like an awful lot of trouble to go to all for nothing.

On a side note - DH saw Tim on ESPN Monday afternoon giving his "analysis" of some play from a game the day before. He shook his head and asked "How the hell did HE get the job?? He's played in, like, 2 NFL games I think. How does this make him qualified to tell me anything?" I was just rolling at that one! I then shared with him that he was ratted out by his wife in the AM that same day. He said "And why is she still on that show??"

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

So she didn't get her napkins but got her 'revenge' outing her husband on national TV no less. How passive-aggressive of her.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Gosh, Joy is so uninformed, and Sherri seems very judgmental (yet restraining herself). Perhaps the main reason that this show (in general, not just this episode) is SO disappointing. Oddly enough, EH is being the most professional that I've ever seen her. And, just speculation, but I think that BW just couldn't handle this particular show, thus, she's not there.

+ Reply to Thread