Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;3228615;
    I wish ABC had a live feed from the Hasselbeck household tonight
    Yes!
    Joy is going to let her have it!
    I hope she doesn't call out sick.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I wouldn't be surprised to see her show up in "widow's weeds" tomorrow, complete with hat and heavy black veil.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Houndstooth version?

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3228587;
    Oh, gosh! I can't wait to see this show tomorrow.
    I was thinking the same thing as I was watching Obama's victory speech. As beautiful as that speech was I was still looking forward to seeing EH knocked down about 1000 pegs tomorrow. We don't get to see Palin eat her words, so at least we get a little fun with EH on The View. Even if that twit keeps up her petty attacks, the others won't care because her words will be even more meagningless tomorrow than they were before today's victory --- in fact, they will only serve to make her look even more stupid.

She can go back to Alaska with Sarah... I won't mind

...because Joy CERTAINLY hasn't been insufferable, narrow-minded, or obstinate....
    In any situation, ham-handedness is easy to forgive when you agree with their point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferTVchick;3228777;
    ...because Joy CERTAINLY hasn't been insufferable, narrow-minded, or obstinate....
    In any situation, ham-handedness is easy to forgive when you agree with their point of view.
    Well said Jennifer.

While I do not particularly care for Elisabeth Hasselback (although liked her on her season of Survivor), I definitely don't think she has cornered the market on narrow-mindedness or obnoxiousness on The View.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

FORT Fogey

I think the show relies on narrow-minded outspoken women. Can you imagine how boring it would be if they were all more open minded and tolerant of opposing points of view? If everytime one of them argued a point, the others said "You make such a great point there. I don't necessarily agree, but I can see where you are coming from" it would make for some rather boring TV.

Quote Originally Posted by skynet5000;3228645;
    I was thinking the same thing as I was watching Obama's victory speech. As beautiful as that speech was I was still looking forward to seeing EH knocked down about 1000 pegs tomorrow. We don't get to see Palin eat her words, so at least we get a little fun with EH on The View. Even if that twit keeps up her petty attacks, the others won't care because her words will be even more meagningless tomorrow than they were before today's victory --- in fact, they will only serve to make her look even more stupid.

I normally don't take joy in seeing other people hurt or suffer but boy did I enjoy seeing those tears in Palin's eyes last night. The ONLY REASON I feel that way is because she said some VILE things about Barack. It was not what she said about his proposed policies or his record that bothered me. THat is fair game. However, she crossed the line when she basically called him a terrorist. She is a vile human being.

I will admit that I can't wait to see THE VIEW this morning. In fact, I should be heading out to work but I can't leave without seeing that show LIVE. Then I have to rush and try to get back in time to see OPRAH live. SHe has a show about the election today. I'm wondering if she had a brief interview with him yesterday? You never know. It should be interesting.......

+ Reply to Thread