+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1635Likes

Thread: The View

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The View

Don't miss Hot Topics today! The ladies got into a back-and-forth, and Sherri didn't hold back on Elisabeth! I don't think I've seen anything quite like it since Rosie and Elisabeth got into it!!! Elisabeth doesn't think that she needs educating on anything, racially speaking. I could not believe the idiocies coming out of her mouth. It was absolutely ON!!

And then Sherri had to go and bring up about John McCain leaving his wife for Cindy!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I loved it when Whoopie said, "Why do I even try explaining anything to you? The hell with it!". Eh is such a twit!

I loved Dennis Hoppers explanation of why he voted for Obabma, I wonder if EH was smart enough to figure out that she belongs in the group of people he felt should be ashamed of themselves. On second thought, maybe not. EH and smart should never be used in the same sentence.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

It was a very good show today! Too bad they didn't have a full day of hot topics. Although it was great when Dennis Hopper said he was a Republican but that Palin sent him over to Obama. ZING!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I finally found SNL's skit about the ladies on The View. Worth seeing!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I was not able to watch the show today or yesterday.
    Didn't they talk about the SNL skit on Hot Topics? If they did what did they say about it?

Ohhhhhh! I just watched it. That was good!

Elizabaeth is an Idiot.
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3228117;
    I finally found SNL's skit about the ladies on The View. Worth seeing!!
    Do you have a link to it?
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Elisabeth gave an example today of something that really bugs the hell out of me. Sherri started the topic of Sarah Palin and troopergate and immediately EH said, "Yeah, but Barack Obama broke his campaign financing promise." Totally changed the subject. I've spent literally hours discussing Obama with people and managed to stay on task. Why can't Republicans do the same? Why couldn't EH and Sherri have a discussion about Sarah Palin and keep to that subject? No, she ALWAYS has to bring in some bad thing (to her anyway) about Obama. And she isn't the only one. It happens all the time.

"Did you hear what John McCain said today?"

"Well, what about what Obama said?"

"Yep, I heard that, however, right now I'm talking about McCain NOT Obama!"

Sorry about the rant, but if you can't defend your candidate on his own merits without throwing mud at his opponent, then I'd say you have a problem.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

I really cracked up when SS thought that Kate Smith was one of Charlie's Angels! Whoopi and Joy had to explain to SS, and probably EH, just who Kate Smith was. (They also told SS that it was Kate Jackson, not Smith - that would be Jacklyn Smith! - who was in the original Charlie's Angels show.) Glad they finally realized that the "fat lady" was not referring to Kate Smith but to the woman singing an aria at the end of an opera!

From the way EH keeps going on and on ad nauseam about Barack and the Rev. Wright, William Ayers, the whole public fund promise, etc., I think she will still be bringing it up in future episodes.

When it was announced that Dennis Hopper would be on the show, and how he was a lifelong Republican, I was surprised. But I loved his whole segment about how he voted for Barack and how it was the selection of Palin that put him over the edge. Plus the story about what Barack said to him in the elevator really touched me. With all Barack had going on on that particular day, to come up to him and talk to him about his mother's passing was really something!

+ Reply to Thread