+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree978Likes

Thread: The View

MRD

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;3223778;
    Okay guys - I just followed this link from another site and had to share. Enjoy

Elisabeth is a moron and then I have something important to say Margaret and Helen
    That was a hoot! Loved the website too. I think I'll be reading more of Margaret and Helen.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;3226862;
    SNL had a pretty damn funny skit parodying The View tonight Kristen Wiig portrayed a crazy Elisabeth pretty on point. Kenan Thompson played a very accurate Whoopi. Hopefully, it will be up on NBC's site for those of you that missed it.
    it was hilarious, wasn't it??? they got their mannerisms down great, even joy's!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;3226878;
    it was hilarious, wasn't it??? they got their mannerisms down great, even joy's!
    Yes! I couldn't stop laughing.
    I think Lizzy should have been a little more hyper.

Quote Originally Posted by ParkerMadison;3226891;
    Yes! I couldn't stop laughing.
    I think Lizzy should have been a little more hyper.
    I thought they were all great, but the one of Joy was just spot on and perfect. And Ben Affleck as Alec Baldwin was perfect, as well.

FORT Fogey

I was rather impressed that Ben Affleck could do both Alec Baldwin and Keith Olberman that well in the same night. I thought the girl who did Jennifer Anniston had nothing but a facial expression, but the rest of them were great. I agree that they needed to throw some of the hyper Elisabeth in there as well ... and the shouting over each other.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

i can't wait to hear their response on the show today

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Heard, on the radio this morning, that Sherri has never voted before because Jehovah's Witnesses don't vote. She has also made her decision to go with Obama, mostly because of her special needs son. She said she's going to tell Elisabeth today.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Is that sweater that EH was wearing today in style? If so, all I have to say is....YUK! It looked like she accidentally dressed out of her daughters drawer. It was way too tight and the tiny little pockets way up high on the chest was just not very flattering, IMO.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3227301;
    Is that sweater that EH was wearing today in style? If so, all I have to say is....YUK! It looked like she accidentally dressed out of her daughters drawer. It was way too tight and the tiny little pockets way up high on the chest was just not very flattering, IMO.
    BW has said MANY times that they do not pick what they wear each day. They are "dressed" by so called stylists.

When they did the behind the scenes show Elisabeth was seen selecting her outfit. The stylist held up a couple of things and she picked the one she wanted to wear.
    I strongly doubt the stylist put her in that McCain t-shirt either. I feel confident saying that would have been her choice.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread