+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1458Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3222195;
    And ratings will likely fall....

I never heard that rumour of Jared - he had weight loss surgery, I thought it was just his subway diet??

As far as I know, he didn't have weight loss surgery. That was part of the rumor that I came across on the internet, and the reason they used for why he died. But then, I found out that he hadn't died, so that is the reason that I don't believe that he had WLS either.

As for Elisabeth campaigning for McCain with Palin.... good for her. I'm sure it will be a highlight of her life. (and I'm not saying that sarcastically either ) I don't see a problem with any of them endorsing a candidate. I for one have no doubt about who any of them will be voting for, endorsement or not.

I see in the local news that Palin will be at a rally in Cedar Falls, Iowa, which is about 70 miles from me. I can't go though..... too busy..... washing my hair.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by rcurrytoo;3222198;
    View co-host hitting the trail

Hasselbeck is set to hit the campaign trail.
    Wow...I can hear Jon Stewart AND Stephen Colbert wringing their hands with glee.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3222312;
    Wow...I can hear Jon Stewart AND Stephen Colbert wringing their hands with glee.
    EH's husband must be thrilled --- anything to get her out of the house more often. I bet we'll be seeing EH news stories in the near future as she puts her foot in her mouth repeatedly on the compaign trail.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3222312;
    To say nothing of SNL... Do you think Amy P. can play EH to Tina Fey's Palin?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

How many teeth (or tee-fuss-es-ses) is Whoopi having to have pulled?? Really makes you think! Yikes! Same thing happened to a friend of mine!!!

FLOSS, PEOPLE, FLOSS!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

I was sickened that Whoopie had to tell people to take care of their teeth. I remember last year she said during the break she didnt bush her teeth and had fur growing on them. She said her cat wouldnt even go near her. Brushing is basic hygiene.

FORT Fan

Sometimes smoking an lead to horrible tooth and gum decay.
    It happened to my mom.

Did anyone see footage of Elisabeth's appearance in Florida introducing Palin today? Wow.. Since we can't post links, the best I can do is direct you to jezebel dot com and the entire 9 + minute intro is there. She is just completely off her rocker, I'm telling you. She had lots of questionable innuendos throughout, and it will be interesting to see just how much she is allowed to discuss it tomorrow.

FORT Fogey

I just watched the video - thanks for the info on where to see it. I have to admit, I didn't see anything that I thought was off her rocker. It seemed like a very standard campaign introduction to me. It is kind of amazing that they discussed Palin's wardrobe in hot topics last week, but didn't discuss the speeches she gave -- especially given that one was about women's issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;3223509;
    Did anyone see footage of Elisabeth's appearance in Florida introducing Palin today? Wow.. Since we can't post links, the best I can do is direct you to jezebel dot com and the entire 9 + minute intro is there. She is just completely off her rocker, I'm telling you. She had lots of questionable innuendos throughout, and it will be interesting to see just how much she is allowed to discuss it tomorrow.
    I'm only 3 minutes into it, and it is pretty scary how much she has taken on Palin's inflections and manner of public speaking. She's like a little Palin.

Of course, she would take that as a supreme compliment, but it is not meant that way, in the slightest.

I was going to say "why can't she just be herself?", but, wait.

+ Reply to Thread