+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1427Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

I think Elisabeth has seemed strained for some time now. Even when discussing casual things she looks uncomfortable and closed off, like she doesn't want to be there. That's why, despite what they say publicly, it would not surprise me at all if Elisabeth chooses to leave the show.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3215698;
    I think Elisabeth has seemed strained for some time now. Even when discussing casual things she looks uncomfortable and closed off, like she doesn't want to be there. That's why, despite what they say publicly, it would not surprise me at all if Elisabeth chooses to leave the show.
    she did it to herself

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've hated that hairdo she has been wearing over the past few days. I think it's the one where you pin your hair up to make it look like it's been cut shorter, but it hasn't; and it's all helter-skelter looking. And those yuck-o dark roots.........well, just . Not a good look.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3215698;
    I'm not being snarky or anything, but I think Fox is the best place for her. I'll bet you they're developing a "View"-like show right now for her -- most likely a conservative panel with one token liberal. (Except on that "View" the liberal won't make too much of a fuss.)

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3215828;
    I've hated that hairdo she has been wearing over the past few days. I think it's the one where you pin your hair up to make it look like it's been cut shorter, but it hasn't; and it's all helter-skelter looking. And those yuck-o dark roots.........well, just . Not a good look.
    Yeah I am not a fan of that new 'do either. And the roots really need some help!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It kind of looks like that talking stain sounds on that commercial!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by candor;3215871;
    I'm not being snarky or anything, but I think Fox is the best place for her. I'll bet you they're developing a "View"-like show right now for her -- most likely a conservative panel with one token liberal. (Except on that "View" the liberal won't make too much of a fuss.)
    Do you think they would even throw in the one token liberal? I have to admit that until this election cycle, I hadn't watched Fox "news" before. I have tuned in to a few of their shows and newscasts lately, for as long as I can stomach it, that is. "Fair and balanced" is meant as a joke, right?
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Yeah, that's Newspeak. One blogger even created his own Newspeak dictionary: "civil rights" = "special rights"; Republican = patriot; Democrat = "appeaser," "communist," "terrorist" or "traitor."

The View is being preempted here in Los Angeles today (Monday, Oct. 13) because of a major fire going on. Anything special in Hot Topics we should know about? I sure miss not seeing it!

No Babs and the ladies were relatively calm. It wasn't a bad day at all.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread