+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1374Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3214107;
    See, that is what some people do (point fingers, turn something around, evade issues) when they're not mature enough to look at themselves, with honesty. For some people like that, it would be too devastating pyschologically (not saying that this is the case with EH). And oftentimes, it's due to a severely low sense of self-esteem that is covered up with self-righteousness, narcissism and perfectionalism. It doesn't work, obviously.

/end Psychology 101

Not, EH perhaps, but definitely a description of Bill O'Reilly!

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3214042;
    I can't imagine anyone calling Bill O'Reilly refreshing. Abrasive maybe. He's a great one for shouting over a guest when he doesn't agree with what they're saying. I may have to pass on this show.
    the only thing good woudl be if they ask him about how bad his sexual harassment of Andrea Macris was and how much money he forked out to shut it up

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I was without power today....AGAIN...but it doesn't sound like I missed much. I don't suppose anyone knows where I can see the episode on line?

And, about jerky Bill O'Reilly coming on the show.....I don't think there'll be any screaming or lunacy since he's coming on there to promote his book.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I've found recent hot arguments, I mean, hot topics on youtube. Don't know about today, though.

I didn't see all of todays, but what I saw was civil and they were talking about the debates. The only time they got really hot was when they were talking about the heads of AIG taking that vacation after the bailout. But, they were all mad it wasn't an argument.

Hot Topics was only one segment, though. The rest of the show was dedicated to Breast Cancer.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

OMG, EH is The Queen of Double Standards. Someone get a muzzle for her, please. She jumped all over Obama about the Ayers thing, but will not look at the Todd Palin/AIP thing.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3214851;
    OMG, EH is The Queen of Double Standards. Someone get a muzzle for her, please. She jumped all over Obama about the Ayers thing, but will not look at the Todd Palin/AIP thing.
    I agree. What I don't get is why doesn't one of the other point out her double standards.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3213324;
    I'm still dumbfounded by this statement. You honestly believe that there is no hurdle that a black man or any female has to leap over in this day and age? Seriously?????????

And Rattus... I admire Colin Powell nearly to the point of political insanity.
    Me too! I have ALWAYS loved him, but he promised his wife YEARS ago he would NOT run for president. She believed he would get assasinated if he ran.
    I wish he would have run (not because I wish to see him get assasinated) because I thought he'd be a great president (and yes, I know he's Republican. See, I can like some of them. )
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

MRD, I agree that Colin is "the man"! I used to like John McCain until these past several months. Now he scares the bejeebies out of me!

FORT Fan

Things have been pretty tame lately.
    Is it just me or did Elizabeth's casual interaction with the rest of the ladies seem strained.
    This election is tearing them apart.

+ Reply to Thread