+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1635Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

I think Barbara brought today's brouhaha on herself. It was the same thing they fought about yesterday and she had to start with complaining about the attack ads. If she hadn't said anything, it wouldn't have happened. I wonder if she was poking the sleeping giant to start a fight for ratings. I wish she would go away.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3213641;
    I think Barbara brought today's brouhaha on herself. It was the same thing they fought about yesterday and she had to start with complaining about the attack ads. If she hadn't said anything, it wouldn't have happened. I wonder if she was poking the sleeping giant to start a fight for ratings. I wish she would go away.
    I think poking the giant is EXACTLY what she was doing. She talked about wanting to get away from it all ... we'll see if she sticks to that. I think the ratings are too strong for her to stick to the notion.

FORT Fogey

I agree with both of you. The topic was dealt with yesterday, yet Babs drug it up again.

Yup - she is loving the higher ratings. She has brought up the mud-slinging and ugliness of the campaign tactics a few times now. She is so transparent.

So do we have to hear how much they love each other tomorrow? Since Elisabeth thought Sherri made it personal by bringing up McCain's infidelity today - the gloves were off. I think I heard her say something about Sherri pointing her finger? I have seen Elisabeth point her finger numerous times when she is passionate about something she is talking about - so that doesn't make sense, maybe I heard wrong? But Sherri did stop pointing once it was said.

FORT Fogey

Perhaps someone should tell Babs that not all publicity is good publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;3213192;
    They all twist things. Look at Sherri's tirade about Senator McCain's first marriage.
    tirade? McCain's first wife faithfully waited for him, loved him and he divorced her because she wasn't cute anymore. He applied for a marriage license BEFORE he was even divorced from Carol McCain.

EH started the bit about if you cheat you were worthless...

IT is appalling that some will support certain people JUST because of a letter especially when they are on record for saying the opposite

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3213726;
    tirade? McCain's first wife faithfully waited for him, loved him and he divorced her because she wasn't cute anymore. He applied for a marriage license BEFORE he was even divorced from Carol McCain.

EH started the bit about if you cheat you were worthless...

IT is appalling that some will support certain people JUST because of a letter especially when they are on record for saying the opposite
    Which makes me wonder if she thinks he's the exception to her feelings about cheaters. Or maybe she was just upset that she couldn't turn the coin and say something about Obama based on the subject?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3213765;
    Which makes me wonder if she thinks he's the exception to her feelings about cheaters. Or maybe she was just upset that she couldn't turn the coin and say something about Obama based on the subject?
    You hit the nail on the head.

Well it appears as if EH is going to have backup next week. Bill O'Reilly is going to be a guest. Two of the most ignorant, abrasive, small minded people on TV today. Yea!

I'm sure she's got her panties in a bunch with anticipation!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Oh goody! Mr. Verbal Road Rage, himself PLUS the manic parakeet. I'm taking an analgesic early!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread