+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1458Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;3212711;
    On the contrary, for me, Elisabeth is the only positive. I am thankful that she is there doing her best to keep more untruths from being spread.
    EH twists everything about Obama, truth or not, to make the Republician party look good. Is that being honest, fair? Support your party but be fair, she doesn't give a hoot what she says as long as the Republican candidate, party looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3212760;
    That's all it is....is "word". It's NOT fact. McCain/Palin will do anything to get supporters...they're desperate.
    IMO, EH is the desperate one, much more than McCain/Palin.

FORT Fogey

They all twist things. Look at Sherri's tirade about Senator McCain's first marriage.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3213155;
    Likewise, there are also people that unfortunately will not vote for him because of his color.
    Exactly! And there are people who will vote for McCain strictly because of HIS color. Welcome to America! And we also have people in this country who would not admit that there was a hurdle even if they fell over it and broke their leg. Women and people of color holding the highest office in the land are 2 of them. People from other countries, some even Third World countries, just look at us and shake their heads with our lack of "hurdling hurdles".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;3213175;
    There is no hurdle IMO.

But after Senator McCain wins, I would love to see Governor Palin at the top of the ticket in eight years.

But back to The View, I can't believe Babs thinks a candidates past does not matter.

And I also can't believe they are having that gross Sarah Silverman on again.
    Her party is not that stupid.. they are in backpeddle mode now with her being the VP nom.. no way in hell they would EVER, EVER in a million years put her on the ticket.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;3212943;
    Elisabeth was practically jumping out of her chair to speak. It was apparent that she wasn't even listening to Whoopi. It is extremely rude to not even appear as though you are listening to your "friend" while they are making a point. You know, as opposed to practically piddling yourself because you are so excited to speak. And if we want to go there, I bet if we added up all of the time (in minutes) each one of those women has been allowed to go on and on... the overwhelming winner would be EH. She speaks more often and for longer periods of time than any of them.
    Have to admit, they probably wanted to limit what EH has to say. Everytime EH is on, talking politics, I am watching a :

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;3213192;
    They all twist things. Look at Sherri's tirade about Senator McCain's first marriage.
    Which part of her tirade was twisted?

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;3213192;
    EH does this all the time, it's not a mistake.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I loved watching Sherri go off on Elisabeth! It doesn't happen often, but when it does....WOW!! Sherri is developing an opinion and a voice!! I think it says something when even Sherri starts seeing the inanity of some of Elisabeth's rants.

Can't blame this one on Joy!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

As "passionate" as Elizabeth is about everything, I couldn't believe how condescending she was being towards her "friend" Sherri.
    How many tirades has EH gone on about Bill Clinton’s marriage and now she wants to deflect when Sherri throws it back at her.

Elizabeth doesn’t LISTEN when others are speaking she simply is waiting for a pause to get in and go on one of her rants. She mindlessly parrots any and everything that Hannity spews without question, as Joy stated today.

Elizabeth really needs to wake up.
    The irony is that she worshipped the Bush's, yet she loves to boast that she supports john McCain because he has gone against Bush and they are nothing alike. Huh?

I really wish they would leave the politics alone! The show was so much more enjoyable before. I used to really like Lizzy.

+ Reply to Thread