+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1563Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Ditzy's roots are really bugging me. She can't say that she's so busy and has no time to tend to them. They're hurting my eyes. ewww!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fanatic

I found it unbelievable how Whoopi was allowed a complete rant about how William Aers (?) is rehabilitated and it was so long ago and she went on and on and Barbara glazed over the Barak involvement with him but gave the detail of McCain's with the Keating 5. Then when it was finally EH's turn they kept interuppting her when she tried to give the facts that the man has no regrets about what he did, NONE, and Sherri attempted to sound like she knew something. They wouldn't stop long enough for her to get out the point that it does reflect the judgement of Obama when he constantly surrounds himself with terrorists, racists, and Felons!
    How Whoopi can say it was 40 years ago and people change is ludicrous! So 40 yrs from now it won't be so bad that 911 happened? Perhaps those terrorists will be different people? Seriously, if they could link Osama to Obama she would find a way to make him not such a bad guy!
    This show makes me sick if they want a show of views then let someone (EH) have one once in a while not fight for the chance to express it. I have decided not to watch it anymore till after the elections.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandy;3212486;
    I found it unbelievable how Whoopi was allowed a complete rant about how William Aers (?) is rehabilitated and it was so long ago and she went on and on and Barbara glazed over the Barak involvement with him but gave the detail of McCain's with the Keating 5. Then when it was finally EH's turn they kept interuppting her when she tried to give the facts that the man has no regrets about what he did, NONE, and Sherri attempted to sound like she knew something. They wouldn't stop long enough for her to get out the point that it does reflect the judgement of Obama when he constantly surrounds himself with terrorists, racists, and Felons!
    Except if it isn't true.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Seriously, if they could link Osama to Obama she would find a way to make him not such a bad guy!
    Well it's sure not for a lack of trying. EH is nauseating in her ignorance.

FORT Fan

Well even though I don't agree with anything EH says she should still be given a chance to speak. It is after all a show that talks about different women's opinions. In my work place its nearly all republican and I am the minority. Its full of people that think like EH. I think they should have at least a couple of republicans on. It must be awful going in to work every day and having the whole panel against you.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by diamonds78;3212585;
    Well even though I don't agree with anything EH says she should still be given a chance to speak. It is after all a show that talks about different women's opinions. In my work place its nearly all republican and I am the minority. Its full of people that think like EH. I think they should have at least a couple of republicans on. It must be awful going in to work every day and having the whole panel against you.
    I agree. What bothers me about the way they're dealing with Elisabeth right now is that it's being made so personal. I haven't seen today's show quite yet. But going by the show last Wednesday, Barbara's remarks were not about disagreeing with Elisabeth's views. They were about Elisabeth -- "why must YOU always ..." Barbara dreamed of the show she's got. She needs to love and respect the hosts she's got too ... all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;3212433;
    Elisabeth was fabulous today! After suffering through Whoopi's lengthy dissertation, she finally was able to get the facts out about Obama and the terrorist.

And thank you for Joy being gone.
    too bad those "facts" are hannity's fantasies and lies but of course the TWIT would take them as gospel

what did she say about Keating 5 and cindy's pill popping? Just as relevant

How Whoopi can say it was 40 years ago and people change is ludicrous! So 40 yrs from now it won't be so bad that 911 happened? Perhaps those terrorists will be different people? Seriously, if they could link Osama to Obama she would find a way to make him not such a bad guy!
    This show makes me sick if they want a show of views then let someone (EH) have one once in a while not fight for the chance to express it. I have decided not to watch it anymore till after the elections.

yea, because we should hold Obama accountable for what someone else did when he was like 8

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3212594;
    yea, because we should hold Obama accountable for what someone else did when he was like 8
    Not even remotely close to the point. Obama shouldn't be held accountable for any of those men's actions even if they happened last week, the point is that he should be accountable for his CHOICE to surround himself with people who have participated in such heinous acts and behaviors without remorse no matter how much time has gone by. Obama knew all their actions and makes the choice to have them in his life as friends, advisors, funders etc. It absolutely 100% goes to show his lack of judgement.

And I am sorry but the it is not Hannity's imagination those men did all of the things they are accused of even William Ayers says he doesn't regret his actions and wishes he did more. Rev Wright , well, we have all seen the footage and I don't think Hannity made that up and there are of course the convictions on Rescoe can't make those up either. Obama has had to denounce all of them and distance himself from them all too!
    But we can't let EH have the same amount of time to say all that because the other four have to spend the time exhalting Obama and attacking EH because she has the audicity to differ from them. Barbara was really stretching it today when she griped about the baby being there! Seriously!

FORT Fogey

Yes she was, if the baby had not been there, the bashers would have been all over it saying she is neglecting her family. No one has ever said that about the men though.

+ Reply to Thread