+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1626Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

OMG what an ignorant little twit. It's all good as long as it's not against McCain/Palin. Everything said about them is false, but any slurs against Obama are the Gods honest truth.

Whoopi looked totally pissed when they cut to commercial.

LOL, and back from commercial, for about one second, EH looked like she had been given an intravenous Valium, and then they went on Bush looking haggard (my word, not theirs), and Barbara's phony "white hair due to putting up with all of you these years". And then...Disney.

This show is such a farce.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

If Joy were there, it wouldn't be such a "tame" show today. I am missing her!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Sherri;3212374;
    OMG what an ignorant little twit. It's all good as long as it's not against McCain/Palin. Everything said about them is false, but any slurs against Obama are the Gods honest truth.

Whoopi looked totally pissed when they cut to commercial.
    The best of that part was all 3 (Whoopi, Sherri, and Barbara) all looking incredulously flabbergasted at the inanity of what EH was saying. As were most of the remaining viewers, I'm sure.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Elisabeth and "staying on topic" are two things that just don't really go well together.

She is one of those "Well, he....." folks, who wants to interject whatever opposition that is not being talked about at the time (I had a bratty-A cousin that was exactly like that and, to this day, tolerance for her is still pretty low!). Please!!! One topic at a time. We'll get to what you want to talk about after we have completed the topic that is currently on the table! Good Grief!!!
    Last edited by prhoshay; 10-06-2008 at 12:43 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Did you hear EH say how John McCain "looks good"? My gosh her face was lit up like a christmas tree!!

the only thing that can be taken from this show is that they can't pronounce the word "terrorists"

i'm about to upload that lil exchange to youtube, guessing there will be all kinds of vicious comments from all directions

will be up in about 15 minutes

FORT Fogey

Elisabeth was fabulous today! After suffering through Whoopi's lengthy dissertation, she finally was able to get the facts out about Obama and the terrorist.

And thank you for Joy being gone.

FORT Fanatic

dogg - if you are allowed to here, pls post the link to youtube. thanks.

AND why isn't youtube, utube???

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;3212438;
    dogg - if you are allowed to here, pls post the link to youtube. thanks.

AND why isn't youtube, utube???

Youtube links are not allowed. If you want the link you can get it in a PM.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread