+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1505Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;3211116;
    It is a shame that the show is taped today. I would love to see if Joy would actually admit that Governor Palin did an outstanding job last night.
    I thought Gov phalin was very condecending and really insulted women everywhere unless you wink and flirt with every conversation you have...of course EH the twit will be falling all over her

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3211120;
    What debate did YOU watch?!

Sarah only managed to jump over that snake belly low bar that was set for her. She managed to not answer 3 of 4 questions in the beginning. She looked at her notes for what to say far too much.. she had no real opinion of her own. She even said that she wasn't going to answer questions how they should be that she was going to talk about what she wanted. The only sold issue that she talked on was the health care plan. Biden blew her away and he did it with out going off on her like he could have.
    If she thinks all women talk and flirt the way she did, we are in grave danger. Phalin palin was an insult to every woman on the planet

Biden handled himself with pure CLASS

Palin was a joke

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3211430;
    If she thinks all women talk and flirt the way she did, we are in grave danger. Phalin palin was an insult to every woman on the planet

Biden handled himself with pure CLASS

Palin was a joke
    I agree, Bidan (Hey can I call ya Biden?) was better than I thought he would be. Is it wrong to say h e looked great too?? I loved that suit and tie lol.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Interestingly enough - Diane Sawyer's interview on 20/20 last night with the candidates and their wives touched on the scandals of the Keating 5 and Cindy's battle with prescription drugs and the consequences for the doctor involved and his infidelities to his first wife. I'm wondering if Whoopi or Joy will bring this up? And how Elisabeth would answer to those? Being as she believes so strongly that those who are unfaithful are terrible people and all...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3211627;
    I agree, Bidan (Hey can I call ya Biden?) was better than I thought he would be. Is it wrong to say h e looked great too?? I loved that suit and tie lol.
    I wonder if he picked up those cuff links at Home Depot.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;3211631;
    Interestingly enough - Diane Sawyer's interview on 20/20 last night with the candidates and their wives touched on the scandals of the Keating 5 and Cindy's battle with prescription drugs and the consequences for the doctor involved and his infidelities to his first wife. I'm wondering if Whoopi or Joy will bring this up? And how Elisabeth would answer to those? Being as she believes so strongly that those who are unfaithful are terrible people and all...
    All of that stuff is old news and has been covered many times before, just like Obama's drug use. I wonder why that hasn't been discussed?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3211120;
    What debate did YOU watch?!

Sarah only managed to jump over that snake belly low bar that was set for her. She managed to not answer 3 of 4 questions in the beginning. She looked at her notes for what to say far too much.. she had no real opinion of her own. She even said that she wasn't going to answer questions how they should be that she was going to talk about what she wanted. The only sold issue that she talked on was the health care plan. Biden blew her away and he did it with out going off on her like he could have.

I think I watched the same debate that savhlaney did! I thought she was outstanding and talked to people and I loved that she didn't use DC double talk! I could hardly focus on Biden because of his malpractice worthy botox job! It was hideous!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Obviously the lens we watched the debates through affected what we saw! Now what I'm curious about is, are there any Elizabeth fans who thought SP did a terrible job? Any E haters who thought SP did a great job?
    There aren't a lot of people who post on this site who seem neutral on E, so I'm guessing there aren't a lot who are neutral on SP either....

Hi everyone, since the View hasn't even discussed this issue yet, please take discussion of the Vice Presidential debate to the Current Events section in the debate thread. It's okay to speculate on how they might cover the debate, but since this discussion has turned to opinions on the debate itself that really belongs over in the CE forum.

Thanks!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I only caught one minute of today's show so far, but Barbara did an exasperated literal hair-pulling-out gesture (without disrupting her coif, lol) in regards to...EH. She did manage to shhhh EH long enough to ask her a question, which she evaded, and of course, they went to commercial break. Can't wait for the you-clips and coverage.

+ Reply to Thread