+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1458Likes

Thread: The View

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The View

I give up....what is the point of doing that? How can it need repairing every 10 minutes, or so?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Heat from the lights.. if shes crying.. hyper and sweating a lot. I can see her being the only one who would need. lol
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Good point, good point. So, after the show, she has to have her face power-washed to clear the area? My neighbor is getting ready to do that to his house!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;3207403;
    a friend of mine went to a taping over a year ago. bitsy was the only one who had her make up touched up at EVERY commercial break. [no one else had their make up re-touched at all.]
    And yet she still appears orange and greasy all the time...

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;3207403;
    a friend of mine went to a taping over a year ago. bitsy was the only one who had her make up touched up at EVERY commercial break. [no one else had their make up re-touched at all.]
    I went once and Rosie and Joy came out in the audience and related and had fun. The TWIT EH sat back like how dare we expect her to actually come out among us mere mortals

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Well, who'd want to talk to her?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3207918;
    I surely would. Of all the women on that show I would probably enjoy Elisabeth the most. Sherri would be next followed by Joy and Whoopi in distant third and fourth. Not only is Elisabeth a lovely young woman she seems like she would be a lot of fun. I don't watch the show much any more but would probably never watch it if not for Elisabeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3207918;
    Does it count if I want to get close enough to smack her upside her uppity, judgemental ?

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Sure. In fact, have ask for her autograph and have a faulty pen on you. Oops!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3207969;
    I surely would. Of all the women on that show I would probably enjoy Elisabeth the most. Sherri would be next followed by Joy and Whoopi in distant third and fourth. Not only is Elisabeth a lovely young woman she seems like she would be a lot of fun. I don't watch the show much any more but would probably never watch it if not for Elisabeth.
    I would too. Elisabeth is wonderful and she is the only reason I watch. Sherri would also be second for me. And yes, Elisabeth is lovely, inside and out.

+ Reply to Thread