+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1634Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3206051;
    Perhaps you didn't see the actual comment and its delivery?

But, unfortunately, I have to differ with you. In a corporate business environment when you are working in a predominantly male field it is never professional to single out a woman for her looks. You don't find men going into a meeting and pointing out just how attractive the other man looks that day. To do that with a woman delineates that they are have a different respect level for that person in a professional environment.
    Indeed. In a business environment that sort of commentary would be cause to have him called on the carpet, and if it were ongoing, fired.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3206093;
    EH isn't supporting McCain, Bush but the Republician party. Doesn't matter who it is, what, how they do in office, as long as they are a Republican, she will defend, support that party. She is one stupid woman. I could see if that person has done well but when they haven't, she doesn't care.

Now thats my proplem with people.. they grow up one way.. as I did.. and they never change. I always felt I was a Republician and lately as I hear more and live more.. I have changed my views. I no longer am one side or the other. I think that comes with age, wisdom and being able to accept/see change. EH still lives in a bubble and needs to break out of it.. and grow up.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3206093;
    EH isn't supporting McCain, Bush but the Republician party. Doesn't matter who it is, what, how they do in office, as long as they are a Republican, she will defend, support that party. She is one stupid woman. I could see if that person has done well but when they haven't, she doesn't care.

Elisabeth is far from stupid. She is smart, articulate, well-educated and let me throw in, beautiful.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I will give you well-educated as she went to Boston College, but I will have to respectfully disagree on smart and articulate.. mostly articulate.

As I have said before in order for her to be articulate she would have to talk and make her points with out whimpering, whining, crying, pouting, and acting like a 5 year old who has been told to go to bed with out their ice cream.

And for me to agree with smart.. she would have to make a point in an articulate way that was her own, not quoted from some Fox news show. Also if she was smart.. she would know when to shut her mouth.

Shes cute.. I wouldn't call her Beautiful however.. but for me to call someone beautiful goes beyond their looks. Its the way they look, carry themselves, and act.. shes got a long way to go there, IMHO
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3206051;
    Perhaps you didn't see the actual comment and its delivery?

But, unfortunately, I have to differ with you. In a corporate business environment when you are working in a predominantly male field it is never professional to single out a woman for her looks. You don't find men going into a meeting and pointing out just how attractive the other man looks that day. To do that with a woman delineates that they are have a different respect level for that person in a professional environment.
    "Hey, tad! Have you been working out? Nice Calves, dude."
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fogey

Elisabeth is beautiful inside and out. She is caring and compassionate.

It takes a saint to sit there with Joy Behar day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;3206167;
    Elisabeth is far from stupid. She is smart, articulate, well-educated and let me throw in, beautiful.
    Not to me she isn't, definitely not articulate and beautiful, cute maybe but not beautiful.

Not articulate. Not beautiful.
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

[QUOTE=dagwood;3206103;]Did anyone else laugh at the botox doctor? His face was totally not moving and lineless but his neck was one big wrinkle. I busted a gut when he agreed that sometimes you can go too far. You mean like you?

The botox doctor, sadly, looks like most of the people he has treated. Most every celebrity over a certain age has had so much botox that they cannot move their facial muscles. Not a pretty sight at all.

Quote Originally Posted by rcurrytoo;3206268;
    Not articulate. Not beautiful.
    And not remotely compassionate.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread